Adam Schefter Said Mack Jumped Clowney On A Lot Of Boards

I just don't see a Pro Day being such a re-defining event. If he has jumped, he was already on his way.

agreed. I just think Khalil Mack is putting up good triangle numbers - and teams are looking at the production - the freaky athleticism and then interviewing Mack and seeing a more mature player with leadership qualities - and its making them think twice.

Guest facelessman07

so glad buffalo and washington snatched defeat from the jaws of victory - Falcons cannot even lose the right way.

Don't you know the pride we got from winning those games will help fuel us this season? It's true-wins from 9 months earlier can help spur momentum.

Happy with Matthews, Clowney, Mack or Robinson. Draft one of them in the first and keep plugging holes the rest of the draft.

If we can walk away from this offseason with an upgrade at RG and DT, we will be a much improved team. No need for splashes and headlines. We just need to get tougher and better along the lines.

I dont think its terrible.... I do think you are on option B tho.... Robinson, Clowney, and Mack is def option A..... Those are not the only good football players in this draft tho

I think we are trading up period with the Rams, especially if the Texans take a QB, the only way we dont is if Clowney is gone with the 1st pick. Too many hints towards a trade up and TD and Blank have already stated we will be active in Free Agency to fill up needs on the lines.

Mack Clowney and Robinson could be the top 3 talent on every Big Board but that doesn't change team needs. Houston Benched Schaub and Keenum really sucks. QB is their biggest need. Jacksonville hasn't had a franchise QB since Byron Leftwich. If they go into next year with Henne or Gabbert as the starter, I would bet the GM would be fired right after the draft. A QB picked at 3 could turn their franchise around. It did for us in 2008. Cleveland has a "possibility" of rolling the dice with Hoyer. The kid has talent but with a new front office, they most likely want to put their own stamp on the franchise's most important position...QB. Oakland has Terrell Pryor who is exciting but erratic. Honestly, this team hasn't had a good QB since Rich Gannon. I understand that free agency could change this if any of these teams sign a FA starting QB but as it stands now, at least three teams will most likely pick a QB before #6 in the draft.