Ssipps Post Combine Mock

ssippifalcon

yep this draft is super deep and we are set to play free agency strategically, just gotta make the right moves.

Trying to stand back and view this situation with total objectivity, I honestly believe we now have the player evaluation team to make a lot of right decisions in both FA and the draft. I would never thought I'd be saying that two months ago with TD still our GM. If we can grab about half a dozen of these guys we've been obsessing about in here for the past couple months, this is going to be a real fun team to watch play football and by golly, we have the money, the moxie and the draft pick to do it. It's like a Falcons version of the perfect storm of opportunity and I'm starting to feel kinda hopeful again.

If this could happen it would be perfect. Amazing end result. A few of your FA pickups probably won't make it to FA though, unfortunately. Joseph and Saffold chief among them.

Other than that the only real thing i see is no way we get a 4'th for HD. Just not going to happen.

But if this could all go down? Mate i'd be in heaven all year long.

I find it highly unlikely any team would offer a 4th for Harry.

The FA's are good, but i don't see us signing that many. Bennet wants to be paid, Linval will want to be paid. Saffold is one of the better O-lineman in FA if he even makes it. And Dennis Pitta along with Delmas. Thats a lot of $ right there.

I like it, i just don't think its that realisitc.

Edited by Clark Kent™

Harry Douglas is in no way worth a fourth round pick.

harry may not be worth a fourth to us, but a team in desperate need of a starting reciever? A fourth is a small price, i think its possible to get a fourth out of harry, now whether TD actually atempts to trade him? Well thats unlikely ill admit :).

I find it highly unlikely any team would offer a 4th for Harry.

The FA's are good, but i don't see us signing that many. Bennet wants to be paid, Linval will want to be paid. Saffold is one of the better O-lineman in FA if he even makes it. And Dennis Pitta along with Delmas. Thats a lot of $ right there.

I like it, i just don't think its that realisitc.

do i think this is probably? Maybe not but it is doable, i think we have the cap space for these moves linval and bennett will make high dollars but i think we could pull it off. Most of these FAs have huge injury issues and i deffinately think that will play a part in their value. What makes you think saffold wont hit free agency? Wasnt he replaced as the starter last year? Im not sure, linval might not hit free agency but there are a few good DTs on the market however linval is the main one i want. Bennett may want to be paid but that doesnt mean he will be offered top DE money, he will most likely make between 7-8 mil a year very doable for us. Delmas and pitta wont make more than what harry is making.

harry may not be worth a fourth to us, but a team in desperate need of a starting reciever? A fourth is a small price, i think its possible to get a fourth out of harry, now whether TD actually atempts to trade him? Well thats unlikely ill admit smile.png.

I hate to play the old broken record again but where were these teams dishing out 4'ths when Boldin (A much better player) could only get a 6'th?

harry may not be worth a fourth to us, but a team in desperate need of a starting reciever? A fourth is a small price, i think its possible to get a fourth out of harry, now whether TD actually atempts to trade him? Well thats unlikely ill admit :).

Ill say this again. Whats the difference between harry douglas and devone bess?

Mohammad massaquoi has flashed I'm this league as much as HD has and hes out of a job.

do i think this is probably? Maybe not but it is doable, i think we have the cap space for these moves linval and bennett will make high dollars but i think we could pull it off. Most of these FAs have huge injury issues and i deffinately think that will play a part in their value. What makes you think saffold wont hit free agency? Wasnt he replaced as the starter last year? Im not sure, linval might not hit free agency but there are a few good DTs on the market however linval is the main one i want. Bennett may want to be paid but that doesnt mean he will be offered top DE money, he will most likely make between 7-8 mil a year very doable for us. Delmas and pitta wont make more than what harry is making.

No Saffold was not replaced last year. Rams want him back, but want him to play G and he wants to play OT.

And Pitta just got signed for 6m a year contract. Way more than what Harry is making.

No Saffold was not replaced last year. Rams want him back, but want him to play G and he wants to play OT.

And Pitta just got signed for 6m a year contract. Way more than what Harry is making.

yep just saw that on pitta, oh well back to the drawing board lol. Ravens wanted him more than i thought lol.

We'll see on saffold.