Greg Hardy To Atlanta?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ill just say this... We could KILLLLL this Offseason if we signed Hardy then traded back and took Donald around 10 ..... Our pass rush is greatly improved.... We would make 3 mid- to low vet FA signing and have more draft picks.

I just dont think TD will like his personality

Greg Hardy's weird personality was one of the reasons he fell in the draft in the first place. For example, his nickname is "The Kraken" - that is weird as h3LL.

Greg Hardy's weird personality was one of the reasons he fell in the draft in the first place. For example, his nickname is "The Kraken" - that is weird as h3LL.

Fans gave him that name... The only reason why i have no problem with his personality because the dude wants to be great man... As long as a guy is not a locker room killer (he will fight for his team mates) and He wants to be great .... I want that guy... If you read the SI INTERVIEW... You will see some of it weird because he is a lil weird but some is a act to pump him self up on sundays.... Kinda like Deion Prime time thing .

He is a Stud tho.. He is not your normal late round guy that just blossom... Dude was very highly reated in college.. He had injuries and some trouble at school..... He has had no trouble in the NFL tho.

The same ones that complain about an elite pass rusher costing too much, are the first ones crying we he have no pass rush. Enough is enough. It's time to once and for all fix our lack if pass rush and at the same time, weaken Carlolina. Then if Clowney does fall to 6, we all thank whichever higher power you believe in, cause we just got blessed.

Guest facelessman07

TD should care less if he's a little "weird." As long as he produces on game day that's all that matters. The kid has HEART, the problem is that we barely have anyone on the team with much of that. Stop drafting choir boys and start drafting men

The same ones that complain about an elite pass rusher costing too much, are the first ones crying we he have no pass rush. Enough is enough. It's time to once and for all fix our lack if pass rush and at the same time, weaken Carlolina. Then if Clowney does fall to 6, we all thank whichever higher power you believe in, cause we just got blessed.

doesnt matter hes getting franchised

To show you just how F'd up TD's picks have been we could have had Hardy in the draft and not worry about trying to sign him for BIG FA dollars now. But, NOOOOOO our genius TD went and picked Shann Schillinger in the 6th round of the 2010 draft. SMH

31 other teams pretty much flagged Hardy in the subsequent rounds also.

This hindsight thing is like a disease round here everyone's a genius after the fact.

All I know is the Panthers have until Monday to tag him. Failing that they have until the 8th of march at which point the chances of resigning him drops dramatically because his agents phone will be ringing off the hook.

I agree people on here kill me they cry about nit having an elite pass rusher cried about TD not spending the money to keep guys like Grimes or Abe then turn right around and blast on the idea of paying a guy like Hardy who is an elite pass rusher in his prime.

Our cap situation is extremely great for the next few years especially with the cap jumping like it's projected too. For example we currently have 70 million committed to 32 players for next year's cap. That's 60-65 million in cap space with only JJ as a must sign. Of course that number will change but even if we signed Hardy for 15 million that still gives us 45-50 in cap space add in the other 15 for any signings this year (spending up to the cap) and next year we still will have over 30 million in cap space. If I was TD I'd be at Hardys agent door at 12:00:01 with Arthur's check book.

I tell you what I'd like to see that Run D soughted before we get that pass rusher.

Pass rush is over rated if the team can't stop the run and the QB keeps handing the ball off.