This News Out Of Cleveland Will Shake Up The Draft If True.

They released D'Quell Jackson....MAYBE THEY'LL TAKE A PASS RUSHER AGAIN

Actually, if this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if they took Mack. Sheard was clearly a terrible fit for a 3-4 defense so I don't see him being there much longer. Mingo should improve as he has experience under his belt and will have an offseason to get healthy so if they got Mack to complement him they'd have a very good edge rushing duo going forward.

Actually, if this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if they took Mack. Sheard was clearly a terrible fit for a 3-4 defense so I don't see him being there much longer. Mingo should improve as he has experience under his belt and will have an offseason to get healthy so if they got Mack to complement him they'd have a very good edge rushing duo going forward.

But Jackson leaves a hole on the inside....I don't think that would be the best way to use Mack. I thought about it too but I think it's less likely than most of the other guys. I really think it makes sense for them to go QB at 4 and then look to go with Shazier or a falling Mosely at 26.

I would actually love for them to do this. They would be duplicating the Brandon Weeden mistake from 2012 only two years later. They once again are positioned and have the requisite ammo to guarantee themselves the QB they want.

As far as smokescreens go, the only intention for this one *HAS* to be providing amusement for the rest of the league. Nobody could possibly believe it.

I would actually love for them to do this. They would be duplicating the Brandon Weeden mistake from 2012 only two years later. They once again are positioned and have the requisite ammo to guarantee themselves the QB they want.

As far as smokescreens go, the only intention for this one *HAS* to be providing amusement for the rest of the league. Nobody could possibly believe it.

Notice how they haven't said anything about Bridgewater!?

HES THEIR GUY!

they have a pretty solid defense. Get a good quarterback along with a deadly WR duo and they're in the game

Especially in a division that seems to be up for grabs.