Look At Me, I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Is true tho, Morty's threatened to to cut Rick's scifi ****aroo from his life so many times but he never follows through.

Think Tammy gets a hold of Beth (who may or may not be off stage having her own adventures) or Summer forcing the two back together or something

Also there's a consensus building that c-137 Morty might not be Rick's original Morty and that's actually evil Morty's Rick. Remember the negative emotional effects his particular brand of Rick has had when he's actually been present on his Beth's lives.

Rick seemed reeeeeaaaal familiar with the implications of leaving their reality behind after they cronenberg'd  it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Is true tho, Morty's threatened to to cut Rick's scifi ****aroo from his life so many times but he never follows through.

Think Tammy gets a hold of Beth or Summer forcing the two back together or something

Also there's a consensus building that c-137 Morty might not be Rick's original Morty and that's actually evil Morty's Rick. (Remember the negative emotional effects his particular brand of Rick has had when he's actually been present on his Beth's lives.)

Rick seemed reeeeeaaaal familiar with the implications of leaving their reality behind after they cronenberg'd  it.

It's a credit to the writing this season especially that no one would even blink.

I chuckled at Summer farting and Rick and the president brawling and dropping GD's on one another, but it was a little disappointing for a season finale.  Didn't get any resolution of the building Rick and Morty rift, Bird Person, evil Morty, etc . . .

Overall fantastic season though.  It just seemed to go out with a whimper over the last few episodes.  Pickle Rick is peak television. 

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I chuckled at Summer farting and Rick and the president brawling and dropping GD's on one another, but it was a little disappointing for a season finale.  Didn't get any resolution of the building Rick and Morty rift, Bird Person, evil Morty, etc . . .

Overall fantastic season though.  It just seemed to go out with a whimper over the last few episodes.  Pickle Rick is peak television. 

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.  Was a great episode, but not a great finale. Good to know that Rick thinks he's autistic though...

• 5 months later...