Richie Incognito. Bring Him Home?

xskyx

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about this latest scandal. It's about his entire career where his off the field antics have got him cut by every team he's been on. He's also a mediocre player.

You seem oh so petty and misogynistic with this post, i'm sorry.

It really feels good to be petty and misogynistic sometimes.... I vented some steam and had a nice fart while posting this so it's all good. I really don't mind of you disagree. You'd probably love the guy when you saw him shoving panties and aints around like a big bullybiggrin.png

It really feels good to be petty and misogynistic sometimes.... I vented some steam and had a nice fart while posting this so it's all good. I really don't mind of you disagree. You'd probably love the guy when you saw him shoving panties and aints around like a big bullybiggrin.png

Don't presume to know me, especially if you're going to impose a dooshbag mentality onto me. Edited by Lornoth

Don't presume to know me, especially if you're going to impose a dooshbag mentality onto me.

I really don't have any idea what your talking about yo. Why would I presume knowing you when I don't. I really don't care one way or the other what you think about my post. And *****-bag was your word not mine. Go ahead and say something mean and nasty Lornoth!! It feels pretty good sometimes. Cmon man you can do it.

I say ask Mike Tice and let him choose if we take him if the comes in cheap enough. Honestly I just want him because he seems like a solid player that would save us money since he's coming off trouble (not an orange cone like I keep seeing mentioned about our O Linemen).

Supposedly Tice is interested in Willie Colon, and thinks that he can play either RG or RT.

Edited by hjerry

He was wrongly railroaded by the press and the public for all that nonsense in Miami. Is he a borderline player? Yes, but so was Harvey Dahl, and he was what made our OL tough, imo. I think he's exactly the kind of attitude our line needs. Having said that, would we sign him? Not a chance in hades...

Harvey Dahl a better player

You mean to tell me there are people in here who would actually want to live the lifestyle of a rich NFL athlete? I'm shocked and appalled. You're putting me on, right?

lol I wasnt talking about the rich NFL athlete part, I am talking about the sleeping with a hooker every weekend part.

Just read all of this and I have changed my opinion on Incognito. At first, I didn't want him anywhere near this team. But the texts just look like two good friends who talk to one another. Yeah Incognito drinks a lot and should probably not do that as much, but overall he wasn't such a bad guy.

Towards the end, it looked like Incognito really cared about Martin's feelings and how he was doing. Then Martin just left him out to dry and didn't even bother to do anything. Kind of sad actually.

I like Incognito. I'd take a chance on him for sure.

Just read all of this and I have changed my opinion on Incognito. At first, I didn't want him anywhere near this team. But the texts just look like two good friends who talk to one another. Yeah Incognito drinks a lot and should probably not do that as much, but overall he wasn't such a bad guy.

Towards the end, it looked like Incognito really cared about Martin's feelings and how he was doing. Then Martin just left him out to dry and didn't even bother to do anything. Kind of sad actually.

I like Incognito. I'd take a chance on him for sure.

So you're okay ignoring all the other problems he has off the field just because this one wasn't bad?

I think we can find some one just as good without so much off the field problems even if his situation was over exaggerated.

Wasn't he an all pro just last year and if this hadn't happened likely an all pro again?

I don't think there is a guy like that on the open market who's not on his last legs

So you're okay ignoring all the other problems he has off the field just because this one wasn't bad?

No I'm not cool with Hookers or drugs but we only knew this cause his life was put on display via texts. You can't possibly believe he's the only one out there. Not cool with that stuff but if he kept it clean, he would improve our line.

And if I'm wrong, what then?

We cut him. Is that hard to do or something?

You seem to be misinformed or you have a personal vendetta against Incognito.

Incognito's crimes against all humanity will never be forgotten rolleyes.gif

Why pick up a guy with terminal mental issues, only to ultimately CUT him wacko.png ?

It's counter productive, a waste of time and roster spot sad.png !

Besides, why give TD a chance to over pay this guy to boot ?

History say's it's a STUPID idea no matter how you look at it !!

To sign ignite-o would be a mistake of Unreal blink.png proportions !!!

Edited by Common Sense

Ok let us instead hang on to guys like Garrett Reynolds

He is a *****, but he is tough, gritty football player also

No need to argue with the Homers man. They will all find ways to pretend their intellect is far superior than yours by trying to corral you into talking in circles then jump out of the loop and say, "hey I got ya!" That is how they work. If you do not shine the helmet on every decision the FO makes you are considered a "troll."

A lot of people on here secretly want to live incognito's life.

And a lot of the people here talk and act just like he did, but are too PC to actually admit it. Do I badmouth my friends? Yes, but I'll be the first to stand up for them as well. Do I use racial slurs? Yes, but I will also be the first one to defend against bigotry. Point is, Martin is weak. He would be a fit with what we have now, soft and weak.

Bring em home TD... Just to pizz off the filthy, PC fakes who listen to the media call everyone a racist or a homophobe or whatever the made up liberal mushmouth word of the day might be. LOL at what this media has done to our country. Maybe we should throw all the she-men media types into an octagon with Incognito and enjoy some real entertainment. Heck I want him on our team just to see some good fights at practice. Unlike Martin who turned on his so-called friend by throwing him under the bus to try and get rich off a lawsuit. That guy will never be trusted by a team for the rest of his life. Incognito uses foul language and fucs with his own team mates but would probably be the first guy to jump into a fox hole to protect his team mates and the last one to abandon them. Wtf is the matter with the puzzified generations coming up these days. It's laughable. So what, two guys cussed and used racial slurs at each other who gives a flyin Fuk... Rant over... I think these boards are beginning to be infiltrated by these types of sheep. Maybe incognito needs to find out where some of you panzies live LOL...

Last time I checked, offensive linemen were not supposed to be choir boys, especially at the guard position. You hear the word "mauler" thrown around a lot when it comes to linemen, especially guards. We need a mean, fire breathing A-hole to lead our line. Incognito is the perfect fit IMO.

Let a Vaccaro or Hardy (if he's not a Falcon next season) hit Matt late, Incognito will return the favor, smartly.

Bring the Big Nasty home!