Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethos

Russell Wilson

Is he still a one hit wonder? lulz

Told y'all this kid was gonna be a phenom, the legacy begins.

Good QB. No doubt about it. But I believe in MR2. Is a heck of a QB. Just needs a better team around him. Look at Seattle's team and tell me ATL has nearly the talent across the board.

Is he still a one hit wonder? lulz

Told y'all this kid was gonna be a phenom, the legacy begins.

You said Luck was a phenom...

Credit to Wilson, did his job. Not always easy, especially given the moment

206 yards, 2 TDs, with a 123.1 QB rating on the BIGGEST stage in football. I don't think that is GAME MANAGER stats.

his stats were good but his performance wasn't as good as the numbers would say. his receivers did all the work on the touchdowns but wilson did admittedly do well when he was throwing outside the pocket. don't remember him going deep except for the wide open throw on the pick play, mostly just conservative playing.

People need to give it up and admit Wilson is better than Matt Ryan. 2nd year Super Bowl winner. Matt Ryan has 1 playoff win in 6 years. NO comparison.

Denver was stacked on offense and are mediocre on defense. Seattle is stacked everywhere.

Naw, Denver defense was Stacked until this game. They just couldn't keep up with Seattle's game plan. Denver's LB are hardcore, their secondary isn't bad either and their DL has been Ballin out (except) this game.