Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethos

Russell Wilson

154 posts in this topic

Wonder how much Denver players got paid to throw that game ?? Have you ever seen that many ' missed tackles ' .... Worst superbowl I've ever watched and the commercials sucked too

Not saying it was thrown, but there was a ginormous amount of money on the Broncos in Vegas. Vegas won

Not saying it was thrown, but there was a ginormous amount of money on the Broncos in Vegas. Vegas won

I saw it Vegas had 4000-1 for the first points scored being a safety. D*mn wish I had put $20 on that.

I saw it Vegas had 4000-1 for the first points scored being a safety. D*mn wish I had put $20 on that.

Now that might have been on purpose lol

The Seahawks were up 29-0 before Russell Wilson had 100 yards passing and a single touchdown. He got most of his yards and both of his touchdowns after the game was out of reach. TJ wouldn't of had to do much.

Have you ever seen how momentum has changed a game? 29 points is 4 TDs and an extra point. Nothing that isn't too hard to overcome in 30 minutes with 3 timeouts.

Yes, yes I have. Although in our case, they are just plain old missed tackles.

maybe I should rephrase it. Have you ever seen that many ' missed tackles ' from players not wearing # 28

Maybe. And I was using hyperbole about Jackson. Nobody knows what really would have happened. Just saying, this kind of domination is a team effort. Wilson didn't have to do a whole lot to win this one. But he did make plays when he needed.

Agreed.

Have you ever seen how momentum has changed a game? 29 points is 4 TDs and an extra point. Nothing that isn't too hard to overcome in 30 minutes with 3 timeouts.

And remember the Broncos had just scored a TD at the end of the half.

That just doesn't happen to the #1 defense. It happens to teams with bad defenses.

NOVAFalconFan likes this

The greatest deficit Peyton has ever overcome in his career is 24 points. 29 points down in the Super Bowl is game over.

There has been 1 game in NFL history where there has been a larger comeback than 28 points. There was no way Denver was coming back on the #1 D in the NFL.

and Wilson mentioned the Atlanta playoff loss last year as motivation. we are still in their heads. lol

lol.... this guy. Tatf members always looking for some kind of win
Mr. Right likes this

The clock was literally on 0 seconds when Thomas scored in the third.

I couldn't remember when. He said end of 1st half so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said middle. I knew it was the 3rd though and later in it. :)

I couldn't remember when. He said end of 1st half so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said middle. I knew it was the 3rd though and later in it. :)

Not bein salty. Just reinforcing your point. ;)

There has been 1 game in NFL history where there has been a larger comeback than 28 points. There was no way Denver was coming back on the #1 D in the NFL.

Momentum is nothing to play around with. It will do strange things and they would be saying THIS was the largest ever comeback.

Momentum is nothing to play around with. It will do strange things and they would be saying THIS was the largest ever comeback.

No, the game he is talking about would still be number 1. Bills come back from down 31. Frank Reich at QB, as I recall.

Carry? And where did you're Demi-god carry his team?

lol what the **** you talkin about Son. I can tell you a homer from your misuse of the word "your" Who is Demi God, son? Lol who said anything about Demi God? Son, please. Please, son.

Oh, ok.

It was a pretty incredible game. I don't remember who it was against, but I remember thinking "you have got to be kidding me! You have got to be kidding me!" when they came back.

And Denver wasn't?

So Russell Wilson plays defense now? I'm asking because anyone who saw the game knows it was a defensive show from start to finish. Oh and lets add in a KR for a td as the cherry on top. No disrespect to the kid but the defense played the biggest role in this one.