Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethos

Russell Wilson

154 posts in this topic

Wilson played good and did what he had to do.

The Seahawks defense was in Peyton and his WRs heads in probably one of the most dominant games that I have ever seen by a defense.

If I were the Broncos, I might fire John Fox after this embarrassment. They were totally out played, out planned, and out coached. They looked totally defeated even before halftime and couldn't rebound from any adversity.

Announcer said it best, Russel Wilson isn't a game manager he's a playmaker. Homie's been making plays this whole postseason, something the Falcons have been sorely missing.

Common Sense likes this

Broncos win = we should have traded for Peyton

Seahawks win = Wilsons in hia second year and got a ring...

Credit to Seattle, but can anyone ever just focus on our own team when it matters, not tonight for example, and stop the one up manship and irrelevant comparisons.

Wilson played well, credit to him but whats that got to do with Ryan?

Knew the board would be like this regardless of the outcome, see you during the preseason.

Dude, get those (stats) lies out of here. That defense is a good defense. Fox just got out coached. Anyone with eyes and football knowledge saw that tonight. Evidently, you don't understand football and has to let someone else tell you what you're watching.

So stats lie all of a sudden when I use them?

They are too inconsistent for my liking.

If I were the Broncos, I might fire John Fox after this embarrassment. They were totally out played, out planned, and out coached. They looked totally defeated even before halftime and couldn't rebound from any adversity.

They looked kind of like we did the last few years. Outcoached, out played and out planned. I didn't expect them to get the beat down that they took.

Broncos win = we should have traded for Peyton

Seahawks win = Wilsons in hia second year and got a ring...

Credit to Seattle, but can anyone ever just focus on our own team when it matters, not tonight for example, and stop the one up manship and irrelevant comparisons.

Wilson played well, credit to him but whats that got to do with Ryan?

Knew the board would be like this regardless of the outcome, see you during the preseason.

Falcons go 4-12? Anything is better than what we have...lol

I had no idea who their MVP would be until the announced it. It was a great all around team effort. My guess was Percy Harvin before they picked it.

Announcer said it best, Russel Wilson isn't a game manager he's a playmaker. Homie's been making plays this whole postseason, something the Falcons have been sorely missing.

You think they will believe it around here now since the announcer said it?

They looked kind of like we did the last few years. Outcoached, out played and out planned. I didn't expect them to get the beat down that they took.

I sure as heck didn't either. But Peyton looked like the only one trying on offense at times. He didn't play well but Denver's WRs looked timid and everybody was making mistakes. The broncos were blinded by the spotlight and couldn't match Seattle's intensity.

This thread is sad. If we had just dominated a Super Bowl like that and that had been Ryan's stat line this entire board would be talking about how great he played and calling out everyone who doesn't think he is an elite player. But because all of those people are so insecure in their belief that Ryan is indeed elite, they have to tear down a guy who has accomplished more in 2 years than Ryan has in 6.

No one is tearing Wilson down, he is a good QB and had a good game, but his stats weren't dominant by any means. If the Falcons had won the Super Bowl in this fashion we would be talking about how dominant our defense was, not how great Ryan was. Seattle could have put nearly any starting QB in the NFL under center tonight, and they still win the game, that's not a knock on Wilson, it's just says how dominant Seattle's defense and special teams were, and how unprepared the Broncos seemed to be.

You think they will believe it around here now since the announcer said it?

I've believed in RW for over a year now. Kid is the real deal. He may never put up record numbers, but he's a winner and a playmaker. However, this domination was a team effort. Seattle could have probably fielded Tavaris Jackson and still won with the way they dominated "all three phases". That was an out and out beat down.

Mojojojo likes this

I sure as heck didn't either. But Peyton looked like the only one trying on offense at times. He didn't play well but Denver's WRs looked timid and everybody was making mistakes. The broncos were blinded by the spotlight and couldn't match Seattle's intensity.

Yep, the Broncos WRs looked scared. I would love for the Falcons to have an intimidating defense like that.

Yeah they all looked timid except for D. Thomas. After the Seahawks gave them a few hard hits to start the game, they were done. Decker looked afraid most of the game.

Yep, the Broncos WRs looked scared. I would love for the Falcons to have an intimidating defense like that.

In today's NFL, with the rule changes and whatnot, all you have to do is hit and tackle to be intimidating. Offenses aren't used to that anymore. Especially wideouts. Luckily for us, we have two tough SoBs at WR. Probably two of the toughest.

Yeah they all looked timid except for D. Thomas. After the Seahawks gave them a few hard hits to start the game, they were done. Decker looked afraid most of the game.

Yeah, D had a pretty good game except that pitiful fumble. His touchdown catch was BOSS. Even with the PI on the play.

I've believed in RW for over a year now. Kid is the real deal. He may never put up record numbers, but he's a winner and a playmaker. However, this domination was a team effort. Seattle could have probably fielded Tavaris Jackson and still won with the way they dominated "all three phases". That was an out and out beat down.

But, I agree with everything but one thing you said. If TJ would have played, he probably would have lost the game with some turnovers because the momentum would have changed for the SEAHAWKS. Momentum is a very big game changer. Denver never had it.

But, I agree with everything but one thing you said. If TJ would have played, he probably would have lost the game with some turnovers because the momentum would have changed for the SEAHAWKS.

Maybe. And I was using hyperbole about Jackson. Nobody knows what really would have happened. Just saying, this kind of domination is a team effort. Wilson didn't have to do a whole lot to win this one. But he did make plays when he needed.

But, I agree with everything but one thing you said. If TJ would have played, he probably would have lost the game with some turnovers because the momentum would have changed for the SEAHAWKS. Momentum is a very big game changer. Denver never had it.

The Seahawks were up 29-0 before Russell Wilson had 100 yards passing and a single touchdown. He got most of his yards and both of his touchdowns after the game was out of reach. TJ wouldn't of had to do much.

Wonder how much Denver players got paid to throw that game ?? Have you ever seen that many ' missed tackles ' .... Worst superbowl I've ever watched and the commercials sucked too