Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethos

Russell Wilson

154 posts in this topic

But Wilson STILL has a ring along with a 123.1 QB rating with 2 TDs, not INTS, and 206 yards.

You do not honor players for team stats. the Seahawks won a Superbowl not just Russell Wilson. as previously stated he was not even the MVP.

This thread is sad. If we had just dominated a Super Bowl like that and that had been Ryan's stat line this entire board would be talking about how great he played and calling out everyone who doesn't think he is an elite player. But because all of those people are so insecure in their belief that Ryan is indeed elite, they have to tear down a guy who has accomplished more in 2 years than Ryan has in 6.

People need to give it up and admit Wilson is better than Matt Ryan. 2nd year Super Bowl winner. Matt Ryan has 1 playoff win in 6 years. NO comparison.

a fool's logic. Based on your assessment Ben Roethlisberger is better than Peyton. You need to really think about things that you say before you actually post that.

Malcom had a great game with the pick 6 and fumble. But give Wilson his credit he outplayed Manning today.

No doubt Wilson should het hid cred

Im not on here as often during, well our, offseason but i doubt anyone ever doubted the kids ability. Shame on you if you did though.

But this was as good a TEAM win as there will ever be.

Why does it always have to end up being a Ryan vs the other teams QB, tiresome isnt the word for it. Not aimed at the OP.

Common Sense likes this

People need to give it up and admit Wilson is better than Matt Ryan. 2nd year Super Bowl winner. Matt Ryan has 1 playoff win in 6 years. NO comparison.

If you said that to me in person I would laugh so hard cackling like a banshee because that is so **** funny!!! I would laugh so hard it would pierce your ears and you be flustered for making such an inane comment. lol good props bro props for the critical thinking there kudos

You do not honor players for team stats. the Seahawks won a Superbowl not just Russell Wilson. as previously stated he was not even the MVP.

H e l l, he didn't have to be. Harvin wasn't either, but he balled out too. And the voting could have been skewed, cause if the Demi-god had those stats like Wilson and they won, then the Demi-god would have been the MVP.

Who cares its a team sport ,they all get rings,the sea hawks know talent they know how to game plan, they are more physical ,they are really more of and old fashion team than Denver

This thread is sad. If we had just dominated a Super Bowl like that and that had been Ryan's stat line this entire board would be talking about how great he played and calling out everyone who doesn't think he is an elite player. But because all of those people are so insecure in their belief that Ryan is indeed elite, they have to tear down a guy who has accomplished more in 2 years than Ryan has in 6.

THIS. The same with Peyton. If they would have won and he had Wilson's stats, he would have been the MVP.

Now all of a sudden Denver isn't a good team. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me when I said that Denver wasn't a good team. I just said they were absolutely dominated in all aspects of the game. Denver's defense is not that good.

THIS. The same with Peyton. If they would have won and he had Wilson's stats, he would have been the MVP.

Did you not see every other facet of the Seahawks team do well? I mean what the **** the guy was good but he did not carry the team.

H e l l, he didn't have to be. Harvin wasn't either, but he balled out too. And the voting could have been skewed, cause if the Demi-god had those stats like Wilson and they won, then the Demi-god would have been the MVP.

To justify the type of hype that you're giving him right now he would have to be. You're acting as late as if he took over the game himself. In actuality he contributed to a win but was by no means the sole reason they won.

Please tell me when I said that Denver wasn't a good team. I just said they were absolutely dominated in all aspects of the game. Denver's defense is not that good.

Yes theyre defense is. They just got outplayed this game. Fox lost this game for them. Carroll just out game planned Fox.

Yes theyre defense is. They just got outplayed this game. Fox lost this game for them. Carroll just out game planned Fox.

game planning and preparing this had a lot to do this game

Did you not see every other facet of the Seahawks team do well? I mean what the **** the guy was good but he did not carry the team.

Carry? And where did you're Demi-god carry his team?

LotsaPoppa likes this

206 yards, 2 TDs, with a 123.1 QB rating on the BIGGEST stage in football. I don't think that is GAME MANAGER stats.

Sure it is. Nothing wrong with him being a game manager. Not certain when it became a "derogatory term" but its a bummer that we can only use suerific terms for everyone.

He's a good QB. I really like this guy. Just don't get why its a bad word. Won't understand either.

To justify the type of hype that you're giving him right now he would have to be. You're acting as late as if he took over the game himself. In actuality he contributed to a win but was by no means the sole reason they won.

He made the throws he had to make and he didn't make any mistakes. What are you talking about? He made the third down throws and extended the plays when there wasn't no open WRs. He did what he had to do to keep the chains moving.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

I believe this to be true.