Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

As Falcon Fan, Who You Pulling For In Sb?

162 posts in this topic

The difference tonight will be the experience of Manning vs the inexperience of Wilson. If Denver's D has an average game I think the experience of the QB's will be the difference.

It's still early...but so far it's not looking good for this prediction.

It's still early...but so far it's not looking good for this prediction.

chose Denver to win for reason outside of football but it's a shame that I actually had to argue with a guy about whether or not Wilson is a good qb. Sure the credit will go to the defense but for a young player, he's handling this game like a 10 year vet

Seattle receivers came to play but it's not the guys who you would expect. Tate is a non factor. Harvin isn't doing anything in the passing game but he is doing his thing.

Like I said in the entire thread, Wilson is a good qb, just need his guys to step up and play better. I can't believe I wasted my time arguing about him being good or not with a pure homer. I bet you ones that doubted Russell won't eat crow

Seattle. Don't care what they say, they won't be as huangree next year. Doesn't mean they aren't capable of goin back, still a tough win. Frisco will be one angry team next year.

Will the Falcons be mean, nasty hungry for a ring or just 'professional'?

I think the Falcons play too much like they practice...too under control. Practice under control, learn your assignment so you can play like a nut on Sunday!