Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

As Falcon Fan, Who You Pulling For In Sb?

162 posts in this topic

if that's your reason for rooting against the Seahawks as a team, then that really doesn't make much sense. You can concern yourself with 2 other grown men's issues if you want. Seems to me you and the other one are focusing on the words spoken by Sherman and not the fact that he lost the battle in the end. All the extra stuff fuels from their own issues. I hope you don't expect for Sherman to say something nice about a man that he has an problem with.

Once again, if I choose to not like someone for something they said it's my right to do so. So your point of view still make no sense to me because at the end of the day my personal right is my personal right. Do what you want, but just like you think we shouldn't worry about what Sherman said about Roddy because it's between them,you shouldn't worry about anyone rooting against Sherman because of it. Like you said it's not your concern! But then again your comment has shown that you are concerned. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Once again, if I choose to not like someone for something they said it's my right to do so. So your point of view still make nonsense to me because at the end of the day my personal right is my personal right. Do what you want, but just like you think we shouldn't worry about what Sherman said about Roddy because it's between them,you shouldn't worry about anyone rooting against Sherman because of it. Like you said it's not your concern! But then again your comment has shown that you are concerned. Or maybe I'm missing something?

it would really help this conversation if you focused on the original reply that I responded to

This is what dharma initially said

"Sherman does nothing but trash the best receiver in Falcons history, yet Falcons 'fans' are pulling for him....I don't get it"

This is why I responded the way that I did. Do you get it now

Hard to choose who i would rather see win...

-Do I pull for the seahawks because they rep the NFC?

-Do I pull for the seahawks because they are competition in our conference and winning a SB might hurt their cap in the future and lowers their draft pick this year?

-Do I pull for the Broncos to see Manning get a ring and maybe retire? Another fairytale type of ending (like Ray Lewis last year).

-Do i pull for the Broncos because Sherman is kind of an *** and i want to see him get owned?

Its a tough one for me... i can go on and on but i don't feel the scale tipping in favor of either side.

I do think, however, that we may see a blowout. I am not sure the Legion of Boom is going to be able to stop the Broncos Offense. I hope for an enjoyable game nonetheless, though.

it would really help this conversation if you focused on the original reply that I responded to

This is what dharma initially said

"Sherman does nothing but trash the best receiver in Falcons history, yet Falcons 'fans' are pulling for him....I don't get it"

This is why I responded the way that I did. Do you get it now

Yes I saw it and that's why I responded. You called him a homer and spoke as if he was something other than a person with a personal opinion. At the end of the day you feel how you feel and I agree with his view of Sherman. I Respect him as a player but I don't care for his comments about Roddy and I also didn't like the way he threw his safety under the bus when asked about Roddy burning him on NFL network In the offseason. Go Broncos!!! And for the Record I am definitely a Falcon homer and any other Atl sports team homer.

1 on 1 , I'd take the Seattle secondary over the Broncos receiving corp. But......Broncos have Manning as the gun slinger, so Broncos will take it. Although I am rooting for the Hawks, I highly doubt Manning will lose this. This is what he's been waiting for and I'm confident that if he wins, he announces retirement as he hoists the Lombardi or MVP award.

Yes I saw it and that's why I responded. You called him a homer and spoke as if he was something other than a person with a personal opinion. At the end of the day you feel how you feel and I agree with his view of Sherman. I Respect him as a player but I don't care for his comments about Roddy and I also didn't like the way he threw his safety under the bus when asked about Roddy burning him on NFL network In the offseason. Go Broncos!!! And for the Record I am definitely a Falcon homer and any other Atl sports team homer.

lol you're sitting here telling me that a fan can do whatever they feel because I said that fans should stay out of their problems. But when he questions a falcons fan desire to pull for Sherman because of something he dislikes, it's not an issue. Seems to me you're focusing on my comments only because I have no desire to care about the comments made.

No team has the balls to bench their top offseason acquisition in Matt Flaynn for a rookie QB for the sake of competition. Most teams would let Flynn start because they don't want to admit their mistake, or because Flynn was brought in to start. Most teams would have given Flynn playing time like we gave Ray Edwards playing time - because he's paid not because he's good.

That sends a message to the team. If you work hard and are better, you get playing time. Not because you are entitled to playing time because of your contract.

I actually agree with this. I wish M.Smith would have true open comp. For every position and not just say that it is open comp.

1 on 1 , I'd take the Seattle secondary over the Broncos receiving corp. But......Broncos have Manning as the gun slinger, so Broncos will take it. Although I am rooting for the Hawks, I highly doubt Manning will lose this. This is what he's been waiting for and I'm confident that if he wins, he announces retirement as he hoists the Lombardi or MVP award.

i agree with this. If seattle had anything near a consistent receiving group, it would make me lean more towards Seattle. Settles defense vs Denver's offense is a match for the ages.

Want to see Peyton get another ring. And then retire, lol.

I'm on with this. And this may very well be Champs last stand as well. I'd like to see him get it. I am a big Knowshon fan, and even being a Dawgs fan, I can pull for Bebe to burn Sherman more than once as well.

Denver. Manning is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Top 5, no question in my book. I think a lot of folks discount him because at first, he hadn't won it all. Now its, for as great as you are, why have you only won one championship? I think this shuts up all the critics.

Plus I'm a UGA grad. I would like to see Champ Baily win a ring after 15 years in the league. It would also be good to see Knowshon get a ring after basically being a bust.

I'll be pulling for the Seahawks. I think Manning is a great QB but his daddy played for the saints and his brother is a cry baby. That's enough to make me not want to see another Horse face Manning lift the Lombarty trophy.

Rooting for the Broncos. Don't care for Elway but i'd like Manning and Champ to get their rings. Seahawks...I don't hold any dislike for them, just am hoping the Broncos pull this one out.