Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

As Falcon Fan, Who You Pulling For In Sb?

162 posts in this topic

Yeah, I kinda like to see Sherman eat some crow. But if he backs it up and has a career game, then he deserves it. I just have a problem with him singling out other players. Deion never did that , although he and Jerry Rice had a couple of hilarious ***itch slapping incidents at the line of scrimmage as I recall.....

DurtyBurdz155 likes this

Sherman does nothing but trash the best receiver in Falcons history, yet Falcons 'fans' are pulling for him....I don't get it

something a homer would say. Sherman and roddy has their own personal issue with each other. Fans shouldn't get involved in that.

something a homer would say. Sherman and roddy has their own personal issue with each other. Fans shouldn't get involved in that.

That's the dumbest thing I've read. Of course I'm a homer, I'm a FALCONS FAN dummy

That's the dumbest thing I've read. Of course I'm a homer, I'm a FALCONS FAN dummy

thats the dumbest thing I've read. Just because you're a falcons fan, doesn't mean you HAVE to be a HOMER dummy. You wanna get involved in their issue, be my guest

thats the dumbest thing I've read. Just because you're a falcons fan, doesn't mean you HAVE to be a HOMER dummy. You wanna get involved in their issue, be my guest

Then you didn't read your post before I replied

!

weakest reply I've ever read. I know you can come up with something better than that

OK I get it, you're just angry I called you a dummy, sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm done replying to this nonsense

Go Broncos

!

OK I get it, you're just angry I called you a dummy, sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm done replying to this nonsense

Go Broncos

lmao. Last time I challenged your ******** name calling you responded this exact same way. You sure get sensitive when someone returns the fire that you shoot out. Not my problem you think being a fan means you have to be a homer. It's okay though, I understand

Broncos. Would like Manning to get another ring and carve up that vaunted Seattle D.

I actually kind of don't mind Sherman, but never really pull for braggarts to win anything consequential.

I don't like all the constant Manning hype, reminds me of '98 with Elway, and the Broncos beat us in '98. I also kinda hate the Seahawks and Carrol and Sherman (tho they are entertaining). Since the SB loser rarely makes it back the next year, I think I gotta pull for the Broncos. I'd like to see the Seahawks one and done. How about you?

Pulling for Sherman. I'm his newest fan. He's hilarious.

This makes no sense to me. Every one of us can feel however we choose to feel. It's not like Falcons fans who feel that way are gonna team up with Roddy, go find Sherman and jump him! Smh but if I choose to root against Sherman for what he said about Roddy it's each individuals fan's right to do as they please & that's exactly why I'm rooting against the Seahawks.

Pulling for the Broncos. Peyton is the BEST Quarterback in this era. He did it with sub-par defenses in IND and he built his WRs to what they are. Any one who says Manning is not a good QB is just an uneducated imbecile.

I believe Sherman will get mossed by Thomas [WR] on more than one occasion, but he will hold his own.

Where the Broncos are going to have the most success is the other CBs. Peyton is going to carve them up, and the LBs. The Seahawks have not played a QB who changes the play and confuses the defense as much as Peyton can. There are a LOT of young players on that Defense. And Peyton is licking his chops thinking about it.

And Russel is going to crack under the pressure.

jidady likes this

Pulling for the Broncos. Peyton is the BEST Quarterback in this era. He did it with sub-par defenses in IND and he built his WRs to what they are. Any one who says Manning is not a good QB is just an uneducated imbecile.

I believe Sherman will get mossed by Thomas [WR] on more than one occasion, but he will hold his own.

Where the Broncos are going to have the most success is the other CBs. Peyton is going to carve them up, and the LBs. The Seahawks have not played a QB who changes the play and confuses the defense as much as Peyton can. There are a LOT of young players on that Defense. And Peyton is licking his chops thinking about it.

And Russel is going to crack under the pressure.

I don't know if Wilson is figured out or what, but he hasn't played well in a while

This makes no sense to me. Every one of us can feel however we choose to feel. It's not like Falcons fans who feel that way are gonna team up with Roddy, go find Sherman and jump him! Smh but if I choose to root against Sherman for what he said about Roddy it's each individuals fan's right to do as they please & that's exactly why I'm rooting against the Seahawks.

if that's your reason for rooting against the Seahawks as a team, then that really doesn't make much sense. You can concern yourself with 2 other grown men's issues if you want. Seems to me you and the other one are focusing on the words spoken by Sherman and not the fact that he lost the battle in the end. All the extra stuff fuels from their own issues. I hope you don't expect for Sherman to say something nice about a man that he has an problem with.

I don't know if Wilson is figured out or what, but he hasn't played well in a while

his receivers haven't necessarily helped him out either