Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

As Falcon Fan, Who You Pulling For In Sb?

162 posts in this topic

are you really this ignorant in real life

Just look at all the mispalced Seahawks hate. How can you hate a team that values competition, that values meritocracy, that plays football with a passion, that has a roster full of guys that worked their way up?

Just look at all the mispalced Seahawks hate. How can you hate a team that values competition, that values meritocracy, that plays football with a passion, that has a roster full of guys that worked their way up?

its called personal opinion. Our choice not to root for the Seahawks has nothing to do with Ryan or or the falcons. If they were playing the patriots I would easily root for them, I'm sure several others would as well. I don't see any of the other non falcon fans being as ignorant as yourself
Tuggle'2 likes this

That describes a lot of teams. How about just hating on them because Richard Sherman's a jackhole.

its called personal opinion. Our choice not to root for the Seahawks has nothing to do with Ryan or or the falcons. If they were playing the patriots I would easily root for them, I'm sure several others would as well. I don't see any of the other non falcon fans being as ignorant as yourself

How is the truth ignornat. People don't want to see the Seahawks win because they beat us this year, and almost beat us last year. And their team is on an upward trend. If the Seahawks were in the AFC and Broncos were in the NFC, everyone would root for the Seahawks.

That describes a lot of teams. How about just hating on them because Richard Sherman's a jackhole.

No team has the balls to bench their top offseason acquisition in Matt Flaynn for a rookie QB for the sake of competition. Most teams would let Flynn start because they don't want to admit their mistake, or because Flynn was brought in to start. Most teams would have given Flynn playing time like we gave Ray Edwards playing time - because he's paid not because he's good.

That sends a message to the team. If you work hard and are better, you get playing time. Not because you are entitled to playing time because of your contract.

How is the truth ignornat. People don't want to see the Seahawks win because they beat us this year, and almost beat us last year. And their team is on an upward trend. If the Seahawks were in the AFC and Broncos were in the NFC, everyone would root for the Seahawks.

just went back and read every post and not one post has anything to do with the ignorance that you are spewing. One day you will grow out of it, until then you enjoy wasting your mind on being so ignorant

Mr Right just wants the Seahawks to win so he can say "Russell Wilson has more rings than Matt Ryan."

im a Wilson fan. Like him more than Matt Ryan. Ryan is the qb for the falcons so I pull for him to succeed. If the hawks were playing Brady, I would happily root for them but I won't go against the team that a friend plays for or because someone wants to spew ignorant **** about nothing

im a Wilson fan. Like him more than Matt Ryan. Ryan is the qb for the falcons so I pull for him to succeed. If the hawks were playing Brady, I would happily root for them but I won't go against the team that a friend plays for or because someone wants to spew ignorant **** about nothing

I like Wilson too. I just hate the Seahawks. And I just want to see what Sherman has to say if the Seahawks come up short.

I'm in limbo about it... I want to pull for Denver because I want Champ B. to get his ring.... But at the same time, I want to pull for the Seahawks just because I know how bad people DON'T want Sherman to get a ring.... Decisions decisions...

I like Wilson too. I just hate the Seahawks. And I just want to see what Sherman has to say if the Seahawks come up short.

He'll do that phony clap like he did against Roddy then spend the entire offseason saying that the Broncos are overrated. We've already been through this song and dance once. Frankly, it's counterintuitive for a shameless self-promoter like him to diminish the players who humiliate him (or even the ones he lucks into beating when the QB underthrows them when they're open).

i like Sherman. Dude has a great passion for what he does. Just rubs people the wrong way. Then you have people that decide to place judgement because he doesn't carry himself the same way that they do.

Don't see what's up with all the Sherman hate too. It's just a way for him to motivate himself because he knows everyone wants to see him fail. If he fails and falls out of the top 5-10 CBs in the league and sitll doesn't shut up, then people can hate him.

If I talk trash, that forces me to elevate my play because I want to back it up. No one likes the guy that talks trash but can't play. But if you can play and talk trash, everyone else just needs to bow down.

Mr Right just wants the Seahawks to win so he can say "Russell Wilson has more rings than Matt Ryan."

He's already won more playoff games and been to more Superbowls than Ryan. Your point? Wilson doesn't care about lesser QBS.

i like Sherman. Dude has a great passion for what he does. Just rubs people the wrong way. Then you have people that decide to place judgement because he doesn't carry himself the same way that they do.

I like Sherman's game, its just...I don't know. Im pretty sure he is a good person, he is just that kind of dude I would like to see lose. Lol

He's already won more playoff games and been to more Superbowls than Ryan. Your point? Wilson doesn't care about lesser QBS.

I'm not going there with you today. Lol