Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

As Falcon Fan, Who You Pulling For In Sb?

162 posts in this topic

I don't like all the constant Manning hype, reminds me of '98 with Elway, and the Broncos beat us in '98. I also kinda hate the Seahawks and Carrol and Sherman (tho they are entertaining). Since the SB loser rarely makes it back the next year, I think I gotta pull for the Broncos. I'd like to see the Seahawks one and done. How about you?

olehippy13 and NCCooley like this

Before the Falcons became a Team I was a Baltimore Colts fan.(Unitas)

Since the Falcons I've always been a Falcons fan BUT I did like John Elway as a QB so I did follow Denver some

So I guess I'll pull for the Broncos

My wife is a big Falcons fan but she follows both of the Manning Boys so she will be pulling for the Broncos also

olehippy13 likes this

Pulling for the Broncos. Seahawks fans have been unbearable this year.

Even though the Broncos sent the birds home in 98, I'm more upset at the "soliciting safety" than I am the Broncos.

As for the Seahawks, they annoy me. Especially Pete Carroll. Had a Seahawks fan say that their defense is the best. . in the history of the NFL. Facepalm. No way.

I enjoy greatness. Manning has been nothing short of that during his tenure. I hope to see him hoist the Lombardi along with a few other Broncos I root for.

I

papachaz and olehippy13 like this

Do we really want another title-less team to get a Super Bowl and lower that number? I sure as **** don't want that number going down

Not to mention the Seahawks fans ARE THE MOST ANNOYING FANS EVER (outside of Louisiana)

Just let the Broncos and Manning get another.

My sentiments exactly. **** the Seahags & their queer *** fans. Go Broncos.

I refuse to watch the Superbowl anyway. Have not watched one since 2002. Will not watch another til my Falcons are in it again.

Neither. As a Dawg, I'm pulling for Champ and Knowshon

Good point. I as a Tech fan I want to see Bey Bey burn Richard Sherman's *** for a couple of TDs.

I live in Denver and pulling for the Dawgs on the roster. I spend a lot of time in Seattle as well. Leaning slightly towards Denver though I seriously dislike Elway. The 98 SB was a heart breaker.