This Is Why Stagnant Working Class Wages Are Unsustainable...

So tell WFW TinballsMcGee, when your time comes you are not going use the aid of father's little helpers?...WFWIJS'Jcool.png

I don't know- it's so far off considering I'm a young, virile man in the prime of his life (as opposed to a decrepit codger who talks like a wrestler on the internet). I'd like to think I'd age with grace, and accept things the way nature intended.

But nah, I'll probably take some **** pills. **** I might pop half a V tomorrow. cool.pnglaugh.pngwub.pngmellow.png

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know- it's so far off considering I'm a young, virile man in the prime of his life (as opposed to a decrepit codger who talks like a wrestler on the internet). I'd like to think I'd age with grace, and accept things the way nature intended.

But nah, I'll probably take some **** pills. **** I might pop half a V tomorrow. cool.pnglaugh.pngwub.pngmellow.png

Exactly! WFW hears there are plenty of young dudes using it in their 20's. Not to sure if that is wise though, as who really knows the long term side effects?

raquel-welch-11.jpg

Mostly the Baby Boomers. Though WFW indicated he was cognizant for Truman's presidency, which means he's even older and perhaps a late part of the so-called Silent Generation. So his parents were either Nazis or cowards, I guess.

Are Millennials really the 'Me' generation?

These kids today with their twits and their tweets, their ninth-place ribbons and their gimme gimme gimme! Lazy! Selfish! Back in my day …

Pinning the "me, me, me" label on Gen Y, millennials, or whatever you want to call them, has become so ubiquitous, Time magazine actually blasted it across their cover a few months ago: "The ME ME ME Generation."

But guess what? Twentysomethings aren't apologizing. They say it's a good thing.

"It's viewed as an extremely self-centered thing—and that's kind of the point!" said Tim Tieu, who has his own consulting firm just two years after graduating from college. "If you're not self-centered in this way … if you don't create a LinkedIn profile to show off your skills or if you don't have that personal website talking about your side projects … then you're at a disadvantage."

One of the biggest criticisms is that they give off a sense of entitlement.

Posted mainly for the "ninth-place ribbons" LOL...ninth-place ribbons

My grandparents always stayed up for Leno after they retired. And by stayed up, I mean fell asleep in their easy chairs during the monologue.

They say Quaaludes were taken off the market because more effective, less addictive sleeping pills were developed.

I always found it a strange coincidence it was about the same time Leno took over...zzzzzzzz