• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"News first broke of his failed test Nov. 28. Sherman’s argument was that the cup was leaking at the time that he submitted it and that there were mistakes made by the tester at the lab. Sherman said a second cup was placed under his cup to stop the leaking and the seal on that second cup was broken. His drug test for Adderall will now be voided because it has broken the chain of custody and Sherman will not be suspended."

Really dude? Just admit you were wrong. His case was thrown out because of flawed testing practices. Which is exactly what that poster said. The evidence is STARING you in the face.

So what you're saying is he is all bark and no bite.

What a tough guy.

Im not a physical man. Therefore I don't go calling people out. Calling someone out KNOWING nothing is going to happen is a b!tch move.

it's about on field play. that is where the battle goes down and that is where the man showed up

it's about on field play. that is where the battle goes down and that is where the man showed up

Which is what I said at the beginning. You already beat the man. Everyone saw it.

Whats the point in having a rant AFTER the game? He does it in reverse so he doesn't come off looking ridiculous. But to me it just makes him look like a weak punk.

It isn't backing up your trash talk, when you trash talk after the game. Thats in reverse. You've already won. What more are you trying to prove? That you can scream at a camera and call out your catch phrase after the game, when nobody is around to test you on your opinions?