• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why people are calling Sherman a man for that tirade. Crabtree was nowhere around. No physical violence was going to come from Sherman.

Its kind of like mouthing off about him on twitter. Nobody sounds tough screaming at a 30 year old White girl

because it demonstrates how he really feels. you know...inside; instead of getting the PC crap that sunday school teachers brainwash into you.

the real world is not all sunny and roses... there is true evil so when you can see into the soul of a man that has real conviction to be the best and to compete and he has demonstrated that performance it is refreshing and reminds us the real state of our existance

Edited by FALCONSFANBC

It was a prescription for Adderal (sp?)

He's been on it since middle school...

If you're going to tell someone else they're wrong, you might want to fact check your argument first

http://tracking.si.com/2012/12/27/richard-sherman-suspension-drug-test-sue-seahawks-nfl/

It was thrown out because there was an issue with the sample they used. The guy you said was wrong,…..was right….

LOL'ing at people saying he's the best CB in the NFL...

I'll take Patrick Peterson any day.

You all must be forgetting how many times Roddy and Julio Burned him in the playoffs last year. If not for some under thrown balls by Ryan, he would have allowed 3 TD's and 200 yards alone.

Edited by RubberDucky

because it demonstrates how he really feels. you know...inside; instead of getting the PC crap that sunday school teachers brainwash into you.

How? It equates to badmouthing the bully after recess in front of the principle. He can say whatever he wants. He is the best CB in the league.

But y'all need to quit acting like he is a tough *** because of it. Come on now. We need better role models in this country if people think what Sherman did was "badas$"

Best corner in the league huh? I bet #84 has something to say about that. Lol get real man. Your team won, ok. Why are you throwing a public temper tantrum?

And what did 84 do this year? Nothing. Then he tried to get in Sherman's face and Brandon Browner got involved and Roddy didn't want anymore. Again Crabtree talked crap earlier in the Week about Sherman, Sherman went up to him to just say good game, Crabtree pushed his face in, Sherman had words in the interview. Why can Crabtree talk and Sherman can't? I mean why are you all ticked off about this? You all know this is what Sherman does.

You all must be forgetting how many times Roddy and Julio Burned him in the playoffs last year. If not for some under thrown balls by Ryan, he would have allowed 3 TD's and 200 yards alone.

Patrick Peterson is good but his coverage skills are still overrated.

How? It equates to badmouthing the bully after recess in front of the principle. He can say whatever he wants. He is the best CB in the league.

But y'all need to quit acting like he is a tough *** because of it. Come on now. We need better role models in this country if people think what Sherman did was "badas$"

I do agree that Sherman would not fight a man in real life. But he understands the circumstance that it is more advantageous to retreat than to really lay hands (not lose, not sacrifice anything for a puny victory of a brawl). It's mirroring the dog eat dog world while still playing by reality

You mean his, what, 2'nd year in the league? Yes let's rank him based on that forever. While we're at it Alford got burned a lot this year let's throw him out the window.

Guys improve, and as much as i love PP, Sherman's better.

What an azz clown, great job embarrassing yourself in front of millions of viewers, you couldn't even understand the idiot , screaming like some kind of animal. Exactly why people are getting sick of SOME of these mouthy athletes, he would be better served finding some class and shutting his mouth. Cant stand the fool and I could care less if he was the greatest athlete that ever lived.

And what did 84 do this year? Nothing. Then he tried to get in Sherman's face and Brandon Browner got involved and Roddy didn't want anymore. Again Crabtree talked crap earlier in the Week about Sherman, Sherman went up to him to just say good game, Crabtree pushed his face in, Sherman had words in the interview. Why can Crabtree talk and Sherman can't? I mean why are you all ticked off about this? You all know this is what Sherman does.

84 played hurt all year!! and you funny talkin about Browner got involved so Roddy didn't want no more!!! LMAO you trippin' brah!!