• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are idiots...you do know he NEVER tested positive for anything other than the medicine he was PRESCRIBED...right?

Oh, my bad.

Obviously, then, there's no possible way he's roid up.

But, then again, maybe he likes the same kind of "gummie bears" that A-Rod likes.

fact is sherman is in crabtrees head more than ever now. it wasnt enough to win the game over him, but always call him out publically and shame him more trying to break him. that is the type of behavior that makes opponents fear you.

what does playing nice all the time get you? a reputation of being soft and thats what the falcons are considered right now.

You guys are such children sometimes hahah.

Love Sherman, and yeah hate him for his mouth all you want but he is hands down the best CB in the league right now. Love watching him hand the 9'ers and Ain'ts their own azzes whenever they meet up. He plays with a fire defenses need to have, even if he does get out of hand occasionally. And if any of you can honestly say you wouldn't want him on our D then I would say you're the selfish ones for not wanting the best pass defender in the league to help us out.

He sent his team to the SB, you guys don't want that huh?

Lol...what did Sherman do wrong. He was just put on an island with Crabs and shut him down. No doubt there was plenty jawing going back and forth. He ultimately won the battle wih a huge play at the end. When it's Ryan telling the Panthers to get the f*ck off his field it's cool???I didn't hear him acknowledging Roddy catching the ball or Bryant making the kick. It's like you guys want a team full of golf clapping robots. Sherman just pushed his team in the Super Bowl with that play. HUGE play...he was amped

I like

Guest Cally307a

He won the game with that play, he was jazzed, I would pay to have our coach or players jazzed over a winning play

Instead they cry in the post game about how the balls bounced the wrong way and we werent singing from the appropriate hymnole

the resiliency was running low and yada yada

that was the sound of a super bowl invitation in the form of a play with 20 seconds left against a hated rival

Id pay for us to have that

I hate some of these weak @$$ falcon fans on this board. Richard Sherman is a BEAST!!! He might not be perfect but he is the best db in the league right now. I'd take his talent along with his flaws any day. That dude just made a championship play and you guys bitchinggg about a post game interview. Keep hitching your championship dreams to faux playmakers like Biermann and Worrilow.

You guys are such children sometimes hahah.

Love Sherman, and yeah hate him for his mouth all you want but he is hands down the best CB in the league right now. Love watching him hand the 9'ers and Ain'ts their own azzes whenever they meet up. He plays with a fire defenses need to have, even if he does get out of hand occasionally. And if any of you can honestly say you wouldn't want him on our D then I would say you're the selfish ones for not wanting the best pass defender in the league to help us out.

He sent his team to the SB, you guys don't want that huh?

GREAT POST!