• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why everyone thinks you have to talk bs to be good now. My youngest son is a very good wrestler. He is a hammer. He will stare his guy down before the match, hand him his @zz during it, and go to absolute war. But after he shows nothing but class. And it will stay that way. He had two guys talking trash the other day from a rival team at a private club practice and he simply told them to wrestle or shut up and walked away. He has already beaten one of them repeatedly and the other wouldn't last the first round. I have told him for years, "If you are a good enough wrestler, everyone will know it. They will talk about how great you are, you won't have to remind anybody".

You can print this...and cut it out too!

kid-medal-1952972.jpg

Football is a gladiator sport. Every person is not going to respond in a politically correct way when there exploding with emotion.

I personally don't care for Sherman's antics but he is a great football player. The falcons could use a couple of players that have a chip on their shoulder. Typically there the ones that step up when the games on the line.

I don't understand why everyone thinks you have to talk bs to be good now. My youngest son is a very good wrestler. He is a hammer. He will stare his guy down before the match, hand him his @zz during it, and go to absolute war. But after he shows nothing but class. And it will stay that way. He had two guys talking trash the other day from a rival team at a private club practice and he simply told them to wrestle or shut up and walked away. He has already beaten one of them repeatedly and the other wouldn't last the first round. I have told him for years, "If you are a good enough wrestler, everyone will know it. They will talk about how great you are, you won't have to remind anybody".

But Sherman backs up his talk, that his personality, what's the issue? Again Crabtree made a comment about him earlier in the week, You don't know what the exchange was on the last play like another poster said maybe Sherman was saying good game and Crabtree pushed him in his face. So Sherman went off on him

Your son sounds boring.

Lol...what did Sherman do wrong. He was just put on an island with Crabs and shut him down. No doubt there was plenty jawing going back and forth. He ultimately won the battle wih a huge play at the end. When it's Ryan telling the Panthers to get the f*ck off his field it's cool???I didn't hear him acknowledging Roddy catching the ball or Bryant making the kick. It's like you guys want a team full of golf clapping robots. Sherman just pushed his team in the Super Bowl with that play. HUGE play...he was amped

Lol...what did Sherman do wrong. He was just put on an island with Crabs and shut him down. No doubt there was plenty jawing going back and forth. He ultimately won the battle wih a huge play at the end. When it's Ryan telling the Panthers to get the f*ck off his field it's cool???I didn't hear him acknowledging Roddy catching the ball or Bryant making the kick. It's like you guys want a team full of golf clapping robots. Sherman just pushed his team in the Super Bowl with that play. HUGE play...he was amped

Best post so far...Nobody called Ryan "uneducated" or accused him of "being on drugs"...Gee I wonder why?