• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I was just telling my oldest son what a punk he was. Running up to Crabtree and slapping his butt and talking junk. Dude, the game is OVER!! You won, your team is going to the SuperBowl. Go celebrate. Why isn't your focus your team? Why is your main goal and the thing on your mind Crabtree. You made a great play....go celebrate with your boys, the guys you gutted out the season with? Then just as I finished they show him and Andrews and I said, "great". I had no idea he would follow that up with what may have been the most self serving, most classless, inbred, "me", uneducated, ignorant interview I have EVER heard. Again, DUDE, your team is going to the freaking SuperBowl, talk about the win, talk about how great your teammates are, you know that other guy who caught the tipped pass? Thank the fans, coaches, give some respect to the niners. Nope, instead you scream you are the best ever, Crabtree is sorry, etc. etc. Wow. And I was rooting for Seattle the whole game and now I am embarrassed I did. What an FN clown.

When you're the best corner in the game and prove it on the field, what is the point of all the theatrics?

It just seems childish. You don't see JJ Watt or Peyton Manning freaking out. You earn respect Sherman. You sure aren't going to get it freaking out on a player AFTER the game.

Lame and embarrassing.

Wow. I was just telling my oldest son what a punk he was. Running up to Crabtree and slapping his butt and talking junk. Dude, the game is OVER!! You won, your team is going to the SuperBowl. Go celebrate. Why isn't your focus your team? Why is your main goal and the thing on your mind Crabtree. You made a great play....go celebrate with your boys, the guys you gutted out the season with? Then just as I finished they show him and Andrews and I said, "great". I had no idea he would follow that up with what may have been the most self serving, most classless, inbred, "me", uneducated, ignorant interview I have EVER heard. Again, DUDE, your team is going to the freaking SuperBowl, talk about the win, talk about how great your teammates are, you know that other guy who caught the tipped pass? Thank the fans, coaches, give some respect to the niners. Nope, instead you scream you are the best ever, Crabtree is sorry, etc. etc. Wow. And I was rooting for Seattle the whole game and now I am embarrassed I did. What an FN clown.

tl;dr