Lol Sherman

xSICKxWITHxITx

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why was Sherman running around giving the choke sign if he was just trying to be classy? lol

Haha he clearly did that after he got mushed for trying to be a good sportsman to someone who had just begun to feel the sting of the finality of his season and SB dreams... Sherman could've waited til after the final whistle, but when he saw Crabtree's sulking body language as he walked away, he simply wanted to let him know right then and there that he played a he11 of a game and to hold his head high...instead was met with a hand to the face.... So he said screw it, "you suck then!" LOL i love it!!

Edited by UnderDawgsUnite

Haha he clearly did that after he got mushed for trying to be a good sportsman to someone who had just begun to feel the sting of the finality of his season and SB dreams... Sherman could've waited til after the final whistle, but when he saw Crabtree's sulking body language as he walked away, he simply wanted to let him know right then and there that he played a he11 of a game and to hold his head high...instead was met with a hand to the face.... So he said screw it, "you suck then!" LOL i love it!!

Its amazing you get mushed in the face for a slap on nice try butt slap yet get the unsportsmanlike conduct call on you. That doesnt make sense

Its amazing you get mushed in the face for a slap on nice try butt slap yet get the unsportsmanlike conduct call on you. That doesnt make sense

Well doesn't the NFL ALWAYS penalize the guy that retaliates? Because of Richard Sherman's reputation, the officials assumed that he went over there to talk trash, and deemed it fitting for Crabtree to mush him...So once Sherman did the choke motion, they felt it was over the top...smh

so this response is appropriate? He didn't use profanity, looked dead in the camera and spoke his mind. I'm trying to find what the huge fuss is about

oh I love what he said. Find it funny. Just saying it is something personal that was said in the offseason between the two. But Sherman knows who to do that too. Crabtree is soft.

so this response is appropriate? He didn't use profanity, looked dead in the camera and spoke his mind. I'm trying to find what the huge fuss is about

The problem is that he's just so arrogant man. Its like ok, we all acknowledge you're a great player. You just made an amazing play, won your team the game singlehandedly. Would it have been so difficult to have just a shred of humility? Just for once?

Its not what he said, its just that he's so tasteless. No class at all.

Its the same thing as Cam doing that corny @ss superman stuff and that little dance after EVERY first down. Like, get over yourself.

Edited by LongSufferingFan88

SMH at y'all slobbering over Sherman. I predict Trufant will soon be better than this guy. Then are y'all going to complain because Tru doesn't yell like an idiot on tv?

I'm surprised at the amount of dickriding too. Seems like more people would be talking about when Roddy punked this fool.

Edited by LongSufferingFan88