Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

because he has the emotion that backs it up; these men are destroying their bodies, their brains, their ligaments and limbs; speeding their deaths and amplifying the deterioting effects of the natural world just for millions of dollars.

fixed

"News first broke of his failed test Nov. 28. Sherman’s argument was that the cup was leaking at the time that he submitted it and that there were mistakes made by the tester at the lab. Sherman said a second cup was placed under his cup to stop the leaking and the seal on that second cup was broken. His drug test for Adderall will now be voided because it has broken the chain of custody and Sherman will not be suspended."

Really dude? Just admit you were wrong. His case was thrown out because of flawed testing practices. Which is exactly what that poster said. The evidence is STARING you in the face.

You weren't implying he was undefeated like Floyd?

You sound like a *****.

Did I say that? I said I like how Sherman hypes up his craft like Mayweather. And he (Mayweather) is underfeated. Sherman is the Mayweather of football.

84 played hurt all year!! and you funny talkin about Browner got involved so Roddy didn't want no more!!! LMAO you trippin' brah!!

Funny how Roddy felt fine to get in Shermans face but to not catch a pass. Roddy was sooooo classless for that

BeZJAPJCEAEd8bi.jpg

I can't stand Colin. You get paid tons of money and you come to a press conference like this?

Ive seen kids show up to an 8am lecture on a monday dressed better than this

Willy Mo likes this

Funny how Roddy felt fine to get in Shermans face but to not catch a pass. Roddy was sooooo classless for that

guess he was in fightin' shape and not football shape for that game!!! wink.png Sherman wants NO piece of a healthy or a hurt Roddy. we all know that!

DurtyBurdz155 likes this

I can't stand Colin. You get paid tons of money and you come to a press conference like this?

Huh?

Do you honestly believe that a character like Sherman, the biggest trash talker in the league, was simply approaching crabtree with the intention of congratulating him on his lost???? .

So what you're saying is he is all bark and no bite.

What a tough guy.

Im not a physical man. Therefore I don't go calling people out. Calling someone out KNOWING nothing is going to happen is a b!tch move.

it's about on field play. that is where the battle goes down and that is where the man showed up

Hope we meet the Hawks in the playoffs next season so Roddy can tear him up again.

Did another 2nd year qb make it to the Super Bowl before Ryan? And without giving up 5 picks for a WR?

give our 'healthy' offense, sorry a$$ OLine and all, EITHER one of the defenses that just played...different story all together!!!

Nah. It's all good bro.

Until he starts committing drive byes and killing close associates at dump sites.

give our 'healthy' offense, sorry a$$ OLine and all, EITHER one of the defenses that just played...different story all together!!!

Lol. Que the excuse brigade.

Here's a thought. Instead on spending 5 picks on a WR, start acquiring defenders.

it's about on field play. that is where the battle goes down and that is where the man showed up

Which is what I said at the beginning. You already beat the man. Everyone saw it.

Whats the point in having a rant AFTER the game? He does it in reverse so he doesn't come off looking ridiculous. But to me it just makes him look like a weak punk.

It isn't backing up your trash talk, when you trash talk after the game. Thats in reverse. You've already won. What more are you trying to prove? That you can scream at a camera and call out your catch phrase after the game, when nobody is around to test you on your opinions?

Stop being a bunch of big babies. Yes Sherman talks alot of trash but he backs it up. Now if he was all bark and no bite it would be another story but the man is the 2nd best CB in the NFL period, second only to Trufant (not serious). As long as he continues to flat out beast he can talk all the trash he wants.