Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

LOL'ing at people saying he's the best CB in the NFL...

I'll take Patrick Peterson any day.

You all must be forgetting how many times Roddy and Julio Burned him in the playoffs last year. If not for some under thrown balls by Ryan, he would have allowed 3 TD's and 200 yards alone.

Sherman is #1

there is a reason he has the lowest qb rating against him.

He's such a punk.

You guys here him at the end with Andrews?

Sherman could play on my team. He's a straight up as beater. I'd take him over Reevis and every other corner right about now.

If Dimi had followed BillyChick's advice and not done the pick five in 2011 he could have taken Sherman in the fifth. He still could have but traded up to take the Quizzonator and left Sherm on the board.

Another fireable offense.

lol at browners involvement..

would love to see a 6"4 version of steve smith get up in shermans grill.

i wonder who is the better cb this year..sherman or talib?

Man, Sherman is hyping up his brand like Floyd Mayweather. I like how he hypes up his fights and his craft. And he's underfeated. Sherman is a Floyd Mayweather of football.

Lol...what did Sherman do wrong. He was just put on an island with Crabs and shut him down. No doubt there was plenty jawing going back and forth. He ultimately won the battle wih a huge play at the end. When it's Ryan telling the Panthers to get the f*ck off his field it's cool???I didn't hear him acknowledging Roddy catching the ball or Bryant making the kick. It's like you guys want a team full of golf clapping robots. Sherman just pushed his team in the Super Bowl with that play. HUGE play...he was amped

Get the f*ck off our* field

It was a prescription for Adderal (sp?)

He's been on it since middle school...

He needs some adderal before giving post game interviews.

You guys are toooo funny. Yall act like he made that play before a halftime interview or something. That play ended the game sending the Seahawks to the superbowl. I'm not a big Sherman fan but come on. After making a play like that you except the guy to give a politicallly correct interview? We are talking about Richard Sherman here. And not too mention the fact that Crabtree and him where probably going back and forth the hold game. Grow a pair even if it was over the top you gotta appreciate his passion. Smh grown men with female tendencies

If you're going to tell someone else they're wrong, you might want to fact check your argument first

http://tracking.si.c...e-seahawks-nfl/

It was thrown out because there was an issue with the sample they used. The guy you said was wrong,…..was right….

“About half the league takes it and the league has to allow it," Sherman said of Adderall use in the NFL. "The league made a mistake in my case. Obviously, I didn’t do anything, but you have to go through a process to prove you didn’t do anything. There are still naysayers out there who don’t believe me. But I accept it. If everybody loves you, it probably means you’re not much of a player."

You mean his, what, 2'nd year in the league? Yes let's rank him based on that forever. While we're at it Alford got burned a lot this year let's throw him out the window.

Guys improve, and as much as i love PP, Sherman's better.

I guess we'll agree to disagree because IMO, PP is the best CB in the league. Put PP on the Seahawks and Sherman on the Cardinals and it wouldnt even be debatable.

next up. sherman in the octagon on ufc...

Man, Sherman is hyping up his brand like Floyd Mayweather. I like how he hypes up his fights and his craft. And he's underfeated. Sherman is a Floyd Mayweather of football.

dont sleep on Joe Haden

I guess we'll agree to disagree because IMO, PP is the best CB in the league. Put PP on the Seahawks and Sherman on the Cardinals and it wouldnt even be debatable.

undefeated?

So are Shermans.

Dude has trouble running Stride for Stride w/ Roddy White (Not a burner by any stretch) and regularly depends on safety help over the top.

Sherman's arm length helps him with the lack of deep speed. It showed during that last play vs Crabtree. He also is great at pinning his WR to the sideline.

Maybe you're right mate, honestly i consider them #1 & #2 and it's close either way.

Low blow dude...

Says who? How do you know he doesn't want it that way? You think Larry Fitzgerald's daddy is mad that his kid never celebrates a touchdown? Maybe he wants it that way. I'm just saying, it's boring. If that was a pro athlete I might like having him on my team, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna call him exciting.

I do agree that Sherman would not fight a man in real life. But he understands the circumstance that it is more advantageous to retreat than to really lay hands (not lose, not sacrifice anything for a puny victory of a brawl). It's mirroring the dog eat dog world while still playing by reality

So what you're saying is he is all bark and no bite.

What a tough guy.

Im not a physical man. Therefore I don't go calling people out. Calling someone out KNOWING nothing is going to happen is a b!tch move.

To all of you going off about this, blame Fox. They knew his reputation and threw gasoline on the fire. They're just lucky he didn't drop a bunch of f- bombs on live tv

They have a guy or two with fingers on the buttons to get rid of stuff like that. Sherman seems intelligent, doubt he cusses that much.