Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

get your sorry *** receivers out of here lmao

CTFU he's calling him sorry cause he Crabtree mushed him in the face on TV ......Man Sherman has issues LMAO

Wow. I was just telling my oldest son what a punk he was. Running up to Crabtree and slapping his butt and talking junk. Dude, the game is OVER!! You won, your team is going to the SuperBowl. Go celebrate. Why isn't your focus your team? Why is your main goal and the thing on your mind Crabtree. You made a great play....go celebrate with your boys, the guys you gutted out the season with? Then just as I finished they show him and Andrews and I said, "great". I had no idea he would follow that up with what may have been the most self serving, most classless, inbred, "me", uneducated, ignorant interview I have EVER heard. Again, DUDE, your team is going to the freaking SuperBowl, talk about the win, talk about how great your teammates are, you know that other guy who caught the tipped pass? Thank the fans, coaches, give some respect to the niners. Nope, instead you scream you are the best ever, Crabtree is sorry, etc. etc. Wow. And I was rooting for Seattle the whole game and now I am embarrassed I did. What an FN clown.

m2Falcons and AngryBird1997 like this

When you're the best corner in the game and prove it on the field, what is the point of all the theatrics?

It just seems childish. You don't see JJ Watt or Peyton Manning freaking out. You earn respect Sherman. You sure aren't going to get it freaking out on a player AFTER the game.

Lame and embarrassing.

Dillon112244 and Diesel_Bird like this

that was funny to me. Crabtree did talk really bad about him though. anybody complaining bout a player like Sherman needs to be monkey stomped to a pile of mush

What he say and when?

Okay this is when I question some of our fans…..

They take a stupid childish interview and somehow use it to diss the team they're "a fan" of.

Its like everything in the NFL is better than the Falcons to these people. Pathetic.

Wow. I was just telling my oldest son what a punk he was. Running up to Crabtree and slapping his butt and talking junk. Dude, the game is OVER!! You won, your team is going to the SuperBowl. Go celebrate. Why isn't your focus your team? Why is your main goal and the thing on your mind Crabtree. You made a great play....go celebrate with your boys, the guys you gutted out the season with? Then just as I finished they show him and Andrews and I said, "great". I had no idea he would follow that up with what may have been the most self serving, most classless, inbred, "me", uneducated, ignorant interview I have EVER heard. Again, DUDE, your team is going to the freaking SuperBowl, talk about the win, talk about how great your teammates are, you know that other guy who caught the tipped pass? Thank the fans, coaches, give some respect to the niners. Nope, instead you scream you are the best ever, Crabtree is sorry, etc. etc. Wow. And I was rooting for Seattle the whole game and now I am embarrassed I did. What an FN clown.

tl;dr