Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

459 posts in this topic

Really? I usually find your smart ***/trolling remarks amusing and clever, even when I don't agree...but this was just a lazy attempt at trolling.

I hate how certain people have used the playoffs as a way to diss the team they're a fan of. Sad.

Sherman's definitely a doosh but the cat can play. I know they play different positions but would you rather have a beast with a mouth like Sherman or a puscatore like Decoud whining on Twitter about "I know I'm not exactly ballin' out there..?"

"I'll take The Doosh for $400 Alex."

slick0ne and falcon124 like this

Thugs? Are you suggesting someone that graduated from Stanford and always gives his time to charity a thug? Any evidence that this person is a thug?

+1000

Wow, it's amazing how we can go back and forth on another team's player on how much of a beast he is but can't do this for our own players...

Might be because we haven't seen a lot of "beasting" by any Falcons to speak of lately.

only on AFMB can a thread about a non falcon who all he said was a player was sorry to 20 pages

reevaluation of your lives

You added a page or two with your whole thugs comment lol

Haha he clearly did that after he got mushed for trying to be a good sportsman to someone who had just begun to feel the sting of the finality of his season and SB dreams... Sherman could've waited til after the final whistle, but when he saw Crabtree's sulking body language as he walked away, he simply wanted to let him know right then and there that he played a he11 of a game and to hold his head high...instead was met with a hand to the face.... So he said screw it, "you suck then!" LOL i love it!!

That's how I saw it and it's funny as heck.....Like high school all over again.

toadfishtom likes this

only on AFMB can a thread about a non falcon who all he said was a player was sorry to 20 pages

reevaluation of your lives

Only on the AFMB can you find a guy who makes about 10-15 different accounts in a span of 30 days to tell people to reevaluate their lives

I raised my eyebrows. It was so unexpected, but real funny. "Who was talking about you?" Boy, if I could get me a date with Erin Andrews . . . .

Id rather win . I'd rather have a team full of thugs , trash talkers that win me a championship then have a team full of all class and good guys that don't win shiiit . That's my take .

I understand that, but if that's the case, we need to stop filling these kids up with the idea that sportsmanship is important, or even necessary.

Just tell them: "Win at all cost--and if you can be really uncouth while you're about it, so much the better"

If I was a NFL football coach I would just sweep his side a few times a game giving my big nasty OL 100% access to screw the play in order to shut his mouth a few times.

Luckily for him If had our OL, they would be telling me they didn't want to hurt him.

What does LOB mean?

I'm a Braves fan so to me it means Left On Base. Braves have to clean that stat up.