Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

How is he a thug? Did he kill, maim or torture anyone? Where are you really trying to take this? He's a thug Bc he talks noise?

Nah he ain't a thug at all. He's all talk. You saw what happened when Crabtree and Williams came back at him.

Thugs? Are you suggesting someone that graduated from Stanford and always gives his time to charity a thug? Any evidence that this person is a thug?

youngbloodz…you are a smart dude…the poster I was replying to referred to wanting a team full of 'thugs', in reference to Sherman

but by all accounts, how a person presents themselves should be included in their behavior…not by actions alone. I never said Sherman wasn't intelligent(went to Stanford, graduated, and markets himself extremely well)

youngbloodz…you are a smart dude…the poster I was replying to referred to wanting a team full of 'thugs', in reference to Sherman

but by all accounts, how a person presents themselves should be included in their behavior…not by actions alone. I never said Sherman wasn't intelligent(went to Stanford, graduated, and markets himself extremely well)

oh I got ya. A lot of people want those type of players on the line. Maybe not thugs but guys that have an attitude. Sherman just talks like this to get attention. No different from Ali.
TheFatboi likes this

He did tell him to do it then. He did and then Sherman had that nervous laughter like I just f!cked up. Lol.

It was funny as sh!t!! I actually wanted him to get mushed. Since the. I've grown to like him now that I understand who he is as a person and athlete.

Nah he ain't a thug at all. He's all talk. You saw what happened when Crabtree and Williams came back at him.

It's smart on him tho. He wins if he can get you out of your game which he does for most of the guys he faces. Like Ali. Part of it is to win the fight before the fight. Deion used to play that way too. He got in your head

Best corner in the game .

Won the game vs. 9ers best receiver 1 on 1.

He can talk all he wants.

So if the help wasn't around to intercept the pass, would we be saying HE won the game?

As he once said about Roddy, he's a product of their system

I was commenting on him being a thug. That's why I brought up Stanford. And Sherman has people talking about him after the game. That's what he wants. Attention

Well he's got it. He's the best corner in the league, he'd have it any way.

that's true lol. Trent Williams went right up to him. Sherman wanted no part of that

He's going to come across some player that just doesn't give a sh*t and will end up getting floored. He needs to watch who he's doing that to

Thugs? Are you suggesting someone that graduated from Stanford and always gives his time to charity a thug? Any evidence that this person is a thug?

You do know he was quoting swift right?

Which is why I laugh when all the people in here act like he's tough.

He's a **** good db. But he ain't tough.

You do know he was quoting swift right?

didn't know it was swift but he did explain to me what he meant by that comment and I actually agree with him bout it

He's going to come across some player that just doesn't give a sh*t and will end up getting floored. He needs to watch who he's doing that to

he knows who he can say that stuff too. Pound for pound I believe Steve Smith is the fighter in the nfl. Son has them hands. Janoris Jenkins better hope he never runs into Steve Smith on the street

he knows who he can say that stuff too. Pound for pound I believe Steve Smith is the fighter in the nfl. Son has them hands. Janoris Jenkins better hope he never runs into Steve Smith on the street

I'm just saying he looked like he regretted saying ANYTHING to Williams. LOL.

If that happened to Smith (one of my favorite receivers since he's been in the league), Sherman would have got more than a hand to the face

If that happened to Smith (one of my favorite receivers since he's been in the league), Sherman would have got more than a hand to the face

Hy3Lr8.gif
falcon124 likes this

Hy3Lr8.gif

Lol. I guess that's another thing that bugs me. Sherman tried to act all scary, but everyone knows he isn't going to do anything. He's a good cb, but he is no steve smith when it comes to handling the business.

Like someone said ssherman is the jester. He's there for entertainment. The minute he stepped over trying to act all tough it just got sad. You're a good db. Stick with that. No need to scream and the camera "acting" all tough.

Sherman's remarks surprised me only because it was live TV, and never in my life have I heard such brutal comments in a live interview. That said, I like the fire. He is how football used to be before all the players got so friendly after free agency.

Players and teams used to hate each other and rarely had nice things to say about their opponent. It was us against them. Now it seems everyone goes out of their way to slobber all over each other and be polite. It was never about trash talking for trash talking's sake. From boxing to football, it is about getting in your oppositions head and making them doubt themselves. Of course, one better back up that talk.

I don't think he really thought Trent would do that. But again Sherman and Crabtree got into it in Arizona last year in the offseason. This is personal.

I don't think he really thought Trent would do that. But again Sherman and Crabtree got into it in Arizona last year in the offseason. This is personal.

Which makes me lol when people say he went up to crab to congratulate him. Hahaha really? Nah sherman was being sherman there.

Just like when roddy burned him he got in his face and started clapping. Are yall gonna say sherman was celebrating roddys touchdown?

Oh Ryan makes plays alright.... for the opposing team.

Really? I usually find your smart ***/trolling remarks amusing and clever, even when I don't agree...but this was just a lazy attempt at trolling.

Really? I usually find your smart ***/trolling remarks amusing and clever, even when I don't agree...but this was just a lazy attempt at trolling.

I hate how certain people have used the playoffs as a way to diss the team they're a fan of. Sad.