Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

459 posts in this topic

SMH at y'all slobbering over Sherman. I predict Trufant will soon be better than this guy. Then are y'all going to complain because Tru doesn't yell like an idiot on tv?

I'm surprised at the amount of dickriding too. Seems like more people would be talking about when Roddy punked this fool.

I guess it's whether you still care about sportsmanship or not

Id rather win . I'd rather have a team full of thugs , trash talkers that win me a championship then have a team full of all class and good guys that don't win shiiit . That's my take .

I'm surprised at the amount of dickriding too. Seems like more people would be talking about when Roddy punked this fool.

was Roddy playing today? Are we even talking about Roddy or Crabtree? Roddy is better so I expect him to beat Sherman unlike Crabtree.

lol what? Some of you boys make up the the dumbest stuff

Lmao I'm saying one has nothing to do with the other. People can't appreciate more than one player?

was Roddy playing today? Are we even talking about Roddy or Crabtree? Roddy is better so I expect him to beat Sherman unlike Crabtree.

Who cares. That was a crowning moment in shutting Richard Sherman up, which is also relevant to the thread.

Some of us are talking about his lack of class. Whats with all this infighting?

Id rather win . I'd rather have a team full of thugs , trash talkers that win me a championship then have a team full of all class and good guys that don't win shiiit . That's my take .

It doesn't take trash talking thugs to win an NFL championship…it takes competent players who want to win, have the determination to win, and sound game planning.

People have to be so polarizing when it comes to this issue…Sherman is good in spite of his antics, not because of his antics.

NCFalconfan likes this

Thanks Seattle for making me root for a franchise that I HATE in the Denver Broncos. Just can't root for douches.

Exactly this. We have Sherman to thank for it. I actually like Seattle with the exception of their secondary mostly.

Who cares. That was a crowning moment in shutting Richard Sherman up, which is also relevant to the thread.

Some of us are talking about his lack of class. Whats with all this infighting?

so who cares if Roddy is better than Crabtree lol ok.

so who cares if Roddy is better than Crabtree lol ok.

Well what's your argument? I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

Roddy wasn't playing today. Roddy is better than Crabtree. Do you want Roddy involved in the thread or not?

I brought him in because he made this clown look stupid and as a Falcons fan I never get tired of watching that.

It doesn't take trash talking thugs to win an NFL championship…it takes competent players who want to win, have the determination to win, and sound game planning.

People have to be so polarizing when it comes to this issue…Sherman is good in spite of his antics, not because of his antics.

Thugs? Are you suggesting someone that graduated from Stanford and always gives his time to charity a thug? Any evidence that this person is a thug?
slick0ne, FalconinPA and TheFatboi like this

I love when people bring this dude's education into the equation. You'd think a Standford grad would know how not to look like an animal on TV in front of millions.

You can jab on the field, talk trash and act a fool if you like, but when you're doing an interview there should be a bit of professionalism.

Navin likes this

I love when people bring this dude's education into the equation. You'd think a Standford grad would know how not to look like an animal on TV in front of millions.

You can jab on the field, talk trash and act a fool if you like, but when you're doing an interview there should be a bit of professionalism.

I was commenting on him being a thug. That's why I brought up Stanford. And Sherman has people talking about him after the game. That's what he wants. Attention

I like Sherman. He plays with passion and emotion. It didn't bother me one bit waft he said. And as for professionalism he was very professional in the Terry Bradshaw interview. The last thing I'd want in my face is a camera and a mic RIGHT after we won an emotional game. Give me a minute to get it out. By the time Bradshaw interviewed he had calmed down. If roddy did the same thing I'd love it. I actually thought it was stupid to try Sherman. They drove down the field throwing left and now you wanna throw right?

He was a little beeyotche when that Redskin player punched him in the face last year. Pull the tape on that. Lol.

that's true lol. Trent Williams went right up to him. Sherman wanted no part of that