Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

Can't handle a simple question? Firstly... I made no mention of race, that'd be you. Secondly, the fact your mind went there without answering the question tells me all I need to know about you...

Brady.gif

It will all be downhill for Sherman. One day you are talking about how you're "a muthaf---in soldier!" and how you "Rep the U!" and the next you are getting arrested for jerking it in your car outside Boston Market.

kane#7 and Bill Brasky like this

Sherman is a a bad boi his talking doesnt bother me he backs it up so talk away. I think he is the best cb in the league but i prefer a healthy aquib talib

Then why was Sherman running around giving the choke sign if he was just trying to be classy? lol

Haha he clearly did that after he got mushed for trying to be a good sportsman to someone who had just begun to feel the sting of the finality of his season and SB dreams... Sherman could've waited til after the final whistle, but when he saw Crabtree's sulking body language as he walked away, he simply wanted to let him know right then and there that he played a he11 of a game and to hold his head high...instead was met with a hand to the face.... So he said screw it, "you suck then!" LOL i love it!!

slick0ne likes this

Haha he clearly did that after he got mushed for trying to be a good sportsman to someone who had just begun to feel the sting of the finality of his season and SB dreams... Sherman could've waited til after the final whistle, but when he saw Crabtree's sulking body language as he walked away, he simply wanted to let him know right then and there that he played a he11 of a game and to hold his head high...instead was met with a hand to the face.... So he said screw it, "you suck then!" LOL i love it!!

Its amazing you get mushed in the face for a slap on nice try butt slap yet get the unsportsmanlike conduct call on you. That doesnt make sense

Its amazing you get mushed in the face for a slap on nice try butt slap yet get the unsportsmanlike conduct call on you. That doesnt make sense

Well doesn't the NFL ALWAYS penalize the guy that retaliates? Because of Richard Sherman's reputation, the officials assumed that he went over there to talk trash, and deemed it fitting for Crabtree to mush him...So once Sherman did the choke motion, they felt it was over the top...smh

I laughed. Obviously Crabtree was in his ear and he stepped up. Response was out of excitement

supposedly in the offseason he and Crabtree had words in Arizona

supposedly in the offseason he and Crabtree had words in Arizona

so this response is appropriate? He didn't use profanity, looked dead in the camera and spoke his mind. I'm trying to find what the huge fuss is about

so this response is appropriate? He didn't use profanity, looked dead in the camera and spoke his mind. I'm trying to find what the huge fuss is about

oh I love what he said. Find it funny. Just saying it is something personal that was said in the offseason between the two. But Sherman knows who to do that too. Crabtree is soft.
Bill Brasky likes this

The problem is that he's just so arrogant man. Its like ok, we all acknowledge you're a great player. You just made an amazing play, won your team the game singlehandedly. Would it have been so difficult to have just a shred of humility? Just for once?

Its not what he said, its just that he's so tasteless. No class at all.

Its the same thing as Cam doing that corny @ss superman stuff and that little dance after EVERY first down. Like, get over yourself.

and that is why we are a LOSING franchise and our fan base would rather have guys like Kroy Bierman or Matt Ryan than play makers like Sherman who back up the trash talk.

I guess it's whether you still care about sportsmanship or not

SMH at y'all slobbering over Sherman. I predict Trufant will soon be better than this guy. Then are y'all going to complain because Tru doesn't yell like an idiot on tv?

LongSufferingFan88 likes this

I guess it's whether you still care about sportsmanship or not

I can understand that point. I personally live by if you dont want him to talk shut him up. And Crabtree isn't innocent in all of this
Bill Brasky likes this

SMH at y'all slobbering over Sherman. I predict Trufant will soon be better than this guy. Then are y'all going to complain because Tru doesn't yell like an idiot on tv?

lol what? Some of you boys make up the the dumbest stuff
slick0ne likes this

I'm surprised at the amount of dickriding too. Seems like more people would be talking about when Roddy punked this fool.