Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

Do you know how stupid that sounds? I expect that kind of stupidity from 12 year old boys on Xbox Live, not grown men.

When it comes to sports yes, when it comes to my profession no. Again, it pays to be a winner its bragging rights its everything. I also can take it when someone who beats me talks **** and does the same thing thats what makes winning that much sweeter. It may sound stupid to you but I like to win and when I beat the other guy if he still has doubts I let him know.

Y'all can't just jump into an argument that is pages long and expect me to address you personally and re-explain everything.

I had a problem with people calling him a tough guy for his rant. It isn't tough to rail a guy AFTER the game when Crab is long gone.

Trash talking is well and good. Pre game banter, during game banter, whatever. Its the post game stuff to a 30 year old white lady that is just a little much. It looks weak. Whats the point dissing a man personally in front of millions of people after the game?

The emotions were pretty fierce but it was not targeted at Andrews. Stop feeling bad for her for no reason. Although it was extremely awkward hehe. Crabtree talked a ton of trash BEFORE the game and promptly got schooled. But you are crying about Crabtree even though it was his fault he got embarrassed in the first place?If he didn't want that to happen he should have kept his mouth shut. You call Sherman classless yet you defend Crabtree who if anything was the classless one in the 1st place. Sherman backed up his trash talk as always and Crabtree didn't. As I said, as long as he continues to be play at this level he can talk all the trash he wants. After all, it really isn't trash talk when it's true.

It may sound stupid to you but I like to win and when I beat the other guy if he still has doubts I let him know.

Typically I just keep beating until they stop talking or quit/run. Trash talk never interested me.

What? You're the ***** insulting people family members on the internet. Who's taking this serious again?

I realize tone isn't always the easiest thing to grasp online, but if you didn't understand the tone of that post, you might want to stay in school until you figure it out, bud.

Typically I just keep beating until they stop talking or quit/run. Trash talk never interested me.

Thats one way to do it lol , like I said though if someone talks trash about something and then I continue to beat them down oh you better believe they are going to hear about it,

I realize tone isn't always the easiest thing to grasp online, but if you didn't understand the tone of that post, you might want to stay in school until you figure it out, bud.

lol ok. I'm not in school anymore but hey I wouldn't except a ***** from a family of ******* to know that.

The emotions were pretty fierce but it was not targeted at Andrews. Stop feeling bad for her for no reason. Although it was extremely awkward hehe. Crabtree talked a ton of trash BEFORE the game and promptly got schooled. But you are crying about Crabtree even though it was his fault he got embarrassed in the first place?If he didn't want that to happen he should have kept his mouth shut. You call Sherman classless yet you defend Crabtree who if anything was the classless one in the 1st place. Sherman backed up his trash talk as always and Crabtree didn't. As I said, as long as he continues to be play at this level he can talk all the trash he wants. After all, it really isn't trash talk when it's true.

1. I didn't mean like I was defending Andrews. IDC about her lol. I just mean it looks bad when Crab isn't around and you're running your mouth to Erin and all of America. She's a big girl. Im sure she was just fine lol.

2. All Ive found of what Crab said was- He was asked if Sherman was the best CB he has faced and he said "I don't think so". If that is ALL Crab said, Sherman really has some insecurity issues.

lol ok. I'm not in school anymore but hey I wouldn't except a ***** from a family of ******* to know that.

You're making this too easy. biggrin.pngrolleyes.gif

Really dude? Can we discuss something related to football and not peoples family or spelling at 12am

It's one spelling mistake buddy. I'm sure your mother and father are proud of your internet grammar nazi warrior ways.

i love it. i wish we had some players with that kind of fire. im sick of these pansy a##@s

I honestly think they are trying to get that way. I can see Tru, being that way, we all know Asante talks... Look at the two hires for the lines. Even the comments after the season "we just aren't tough"

It's one spelling mistake buddy. I'm sure your mother and father are proud of your internet grammar nazi warrior ways.

That's cute, but again, my point is that you're all up in my junk because you failed to understand what I was saying earlier in this thread. Simple lack of education and/or reading comprehension is what I accused you of, which you promptly followed up on by posting some barely intelligible gibberish.

Anyway, I got the reaction I wanted for the most part (i.e., most people in this thread got it even though you didn't). I'm going away now. If you want you and your bestie can continue caping up for that other bestie of yours and his (potentially made up) son who I didn't actually insult. I just won't be here to read about said caping.

Good night! TATF!

I wonder if all of the posters that have a problem with Sherman's antics, ALSO had a problem with Tom Brady cussing out an official after the panther game?

Was he a drug abusing, uneducated fool too?

I wonder if all of the posters that have a problem with Sherman's antics, ALSO had a problem with Tom Brady cussing out an official after the panther game?

No silly he is white lol

Edit: just kidding.....

Bill Brasky likes this

That's cute, but again, my point is that you're all up in my junk because you failed to understand what I was saying earlier in this thread. Simple lack of education and/or reading comprehension is what I accused you of, which you promptly followed up on by posting some barely intelligible gibberish.

Anyway, I got the reaction I wanted for the most part (i.e., most people in this thread got it even though you didn't). I'm going away now. If you want you and your bestie can continue caping up for that other bestie of yours and his (potentially made up) son who I didn't actually insult. I just won't be here to read about said caping.

Good night! TATF!

The **** are you talking about? I have no bestie on this forum. And what kind of language do you interpret if you believe what I posted was barely intelligible? Regular people understood it was a simple mistake. Losers who like to poke holes in every sentence over the internet to make themselves feel better about their minimal intellectual assets seem to have interpreted it as "barely intelligible". Which one are you again?

Well we got 15 pages in before someone went and played the race card.

And on that note I am out of here. No longer will this thread be about football or personal opinions. Peace out everyone. Its been real.

The **** are you talking about? I have no bestie on this forum. And what kind of language do you interpret if you believe what I posted was barely intelligible? Regular people understood it was a simple mistake. Losers who like to poke holes in every sentence over the internet to make themselves feel better about their minimal intellectual assets seem to have interpreted it as "barely intelligible". Which one are you again?

tumblr_lizfacLkRv1qeolcio1_500.gif

Willy Mo likes this

Well we got 15 pages in before someone went and played the race card.

And on that note I am out of here. No longer will this thread be about football or personal opinions. Peace out everyone. Its been real.

Can't handle a simple question? Firstly... I made no mention of race, that'd be you. Secondly, the fact your mind went there without answering the question tells me all I need to know about you...