Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

I'm sorry these millionaires don't take your church of football as seriously as you do. Must be hard on you.

What? You're the ***** insulting people family members on the internet. Who's taking this serious again?
Abe likes this

They're professionals. There is a reason the NBA instituted a dress code

They are professionals. It means they get payed to play the game. That is the NBA, if there was an issue with this the NFL would also institute a dress code. Was he in violation of the NFL COC? again bro think about it your hating....on how a quarterback was dressed in a post game loser presser..

I find it hilarious that the people that liked Shermans rant are also the ones personally going after posters(for the most part)

Calling people ladies, whiners, ******, etc.

You seem to lack respect as well.

It is one thing to argue and disagree with a persons actions.

It is another thing entirely to argue with a person on a personal level. (IE ladies, whiners, your son is boring)

I find it hilarious that the people that liked Shermans rant are also the ones personally going after posters(for the most part)

It is another thing entirely to argue with a person on a personal level. (IE ladies, whiners, your son is boring)

Ok forget Sherman lets talk about why you don't like Kaps outfit?

They are professionals. It means they get payed to play the game. That is the NBA, if there was an issue with this the NFL would also institute a dress code. Was he in violation of the NFL COC? again bro think about it your hating....on how a quarterback was dressed in a post game loser presser..

And wtf is it to you? Do you see the irony? You say Im hating on Colin because I disagree with him, by hating on me because I disagree with you.

Hypocritical much? I don't like Colins attire. Do I care if you like it? Nope. Do I care that you care that I care? Nope.

Not sure what your point is here.

yep...the interwebs has lotsa bravado!!!laugh.png

What? You're the ***** insulting people family members on the internet. Who's taking this serious again?

It was a joke. Lighten up guys seriously it's not a warzone.
DatWerkk likes this

and Roddy let him know right after that play.. so ? whats the big deal

Find the post where I made the big deal about it.

My point is that if you get your panties wet because an athlete talked some trash, you're a child and shouldn't be up this late.

Ok forget Sherman lets talk about why you don't like Kaps outfit?

1. He's wearing a hat to, whether you like it or not, an NFL business "meeting".

2. Same thing with the headphones. Its a press conference. Not an opportunity for you to sling a sponsorship or your fashion sense. It isn't like he's about to rock out during the interviews.

I don't care if he wears a suit and tie or a tshirt and sneakers. But the hat and headphones got to go. Whats the point?

Ive said he is the best more than once.

Again, if he had a problem with the way Crab talked about him why didn't he respond before the game like he always does? Was he scared?

What are you talking about. You were just saying Sherman talked trash as if it is something new. Now you are asking why he didnt talk trash "before" the game? Which is it? Sherman has been saying this all year. It was already known what his thoughts were and he went out and balled just like he has done every week since week one.

DatWerkk likes this

Find the post where I made the big deal about it.

My point is that if you get your panties wet because an athlete talked some trash, you're a child and shouldn't be up this late.

I wasn't addressing you man, was addressing the people with an issue about it.

And wtf is it to you? Do you see the irony? You say Im hating on Colin because I disagree with him, by hating on me because I disagree with you.

Hypocritical much? I don't like Colins attire. Do I care if you like it? Nope. Do I care that you care that I care? Nope.

Not sure what your point is here.

I just wanted you to see what your argument boils down to " I don't like Kaperneick because I don't like his clothing." I just want you to see how ******* ridiculous you sound on a football forum saying you don't like a guy because of the clothing he is wearing to a post game presser that he is required to attend. That was the point.

DatWerkk likes this

What are you talking about. You were just saying Sherman talked trash as if it is something new. Now you are asking why he didnt talk trash "before" the game? Which is it? Sherman has been saying this all year. It was already known what his thoughts were and he went out and balled just like he has done every week since week one.

Y'all can't just jump into an argument that is pages long and expect me to address you personally and re-explain everything.

I had a problem with people calling him a tough guy for his rant. It isn't tough to rail a guy AFTER the game when Crab is long gone.

Trash talking is well and good. Pre game banter, during game banter, whatever. Its the post game stuff to a 30 year old white lady that is just a little much. It looks weak. Whats the point dissing a man personally in front of millions of people after the game?

You don't know what the exchange was on the last play like another poster said maybe Sherman was saying good game and Crabtree pushed him in his face. So Sherman went off on him

Actually this is EXACTLY what happened. Anyone with unbiased eyes can see that after the play (and after Sherman celebrated with his teammates), he ran behind Crabtree, slapped his butt, and then extended his hand for the respectful handshake...Nothing about his posture was remotely threatening or arrogant. Crabtree was just being a sore loser.

I just wanted you to see what your argument boils down to " I don't like Kaperneick because I don't like his clothing." I just want you to see how ******* ridiculous you sound on a football forum saying you don't like a guy because of the clothing he is wearing to a post game presser that he is required to attend. That was the point.

And again. Why do I give a ****? I don't have to agree with Kaep. I don't have to agree with you. You don't have to agree with me.

I have my opinions and Im going to stick with them. I don't care if you don't like them. Whoopdy do.

Not trying to be rude. I hope you don't give a **** about what I think either. You're your own man.

Y'all can't just jump into an argument that is pages long and expect me to address you personally and re-explain everything.

I had a problem with people calling him a tough guy for his rant. It isn't tough to rail a guy AFTER the game when Crab is long gone.

Trash talking is well and good. Pre game banter, during game banter, whatever. Its the post game stuff to a 30 year old white lady that is just a little much. It looks weak. Whats the point dissing a man personally in front of millions of people after the game?

Because you won and your better than him. Maybe its a Type-A thing.

Actually this is EXACTLY what happened. Anyone with unbiased eyes can see that after the play (and after Sherman celebrated with his teammates), he ran behind Crabtree, slapped his butt, and then extended his hand for the respectful handshake...Nothing about his posture was remotely threatening or arrogant. Crabtree was just being a sore loser.

Then why was Sherman running around giving the choke sign if he was just trying to be classy? lol

And again. Why do I give a ****? I don't have to agree with Kaep. I don't have to agree with you. You don't have to agree with me.

I have my opinions and Im going to stick with them. I don't care if you don't like them. Whoopdy do.

Not trying to be rude. I hope you don't give a **** about what I think either. You're your own man.

Exactly, i don't give a **** if you are trying to be rude you have an opinion and it is well within the rights of a DISCUSSION BOARD for your opinion to be discussed. YOUR OPINION IS ******* STUPID. So it doesn't matter it doesn't change anything we won't ever agree. I will continue to think that people like you are the reason Americans are viewed as soft. And you will continue to think people like me don't respect others and are ******* ******** and nitwits its all good man.

Because you won and your better than him. Maybe its a Type-A thing.

And everyone knows that! Thats my point. We all just watched the game. We all witnessed that amazing play. Why do you need to further demoralize the guy?

Exactly, i don't give a **** if you are trying to be rude you have an opinion and it is well within the rights of a DISCUSSION BOARD for your opinion to be discussed. YOUR OPINION IS ******* STUPID. So it doesn't matter it doesn't change anything we won't ever agree. I will continue to think that people like you are the reason Americans are viewed as soft. And you will continue to think people like me don't respect others and are ******* ******** and nitwits its all good man.

Okay then. Went a little too far. But alright.

And everyone knows that! Thats my point. We all just watched the game. We all witnessed that amazing play. Why do you need to further demoralize the guy?

To ensure he understands that you ******* own him...

I don't see why this is hard to understand I'm seriously thinking its just a personality difference. Its like playing call or duty or some other generic shooter if some guy is talking trash and you continue to own him every round I make sure I stand over his body and talk extra trash because he is mad and can't do anything about it

To ensure he understands that you ******* own him...

Do you know how stupid that sounds? I expect that kind of stupidity from 12 year old boys on Xbox Live, not grown men.