Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Lol Sherman

456 posts in this topic

Lol. Que the excuse brigade.

Here's a thought. Instead on spending 5 picks on a WR, start acquiring defenders.

man if you think 'cause Wilson runs around and makes a couple of plays he's ready then i'll leave you to it!! i told my bro who is a life-long 9ers fan that neither one of these 2 QBs played quality ball AT ALL today...PERIOD!!! both defenses are SB ready...the QBs...meh

Which is what I said at the beginning. You already beat the man. Everyone saw it.

Whats the point in having a rant AFTER the game? He does it in reverse so he doesn't come off looking ridiculous. But to me it just makes him look like a weak punk.

It isn't backing up your trash talk, when you trash talk after the game. Thats in reverse. You've already won. What more are you trying to prove? That you can scream at a camera and call out your catch phrase after the game, when nobody is around to test you on your opinions?

I can't stand Colin. You get paid tons of money and you come to a press conference like this?

Ive seen kids show up to an 8am lecture on a monday dressed better than this

You frankly just sound like an old *** dude.

Stop being a bunch of big babies. Yes Sherman talks alot of trash but he backs it up. Now if he was all bark and no bite it would be another story but the man is the 2nd best CB in the NFL period, second only to Trufant (not serious). As long as he continues to flat out beast he can talk all the trash he wants.

backing it up implies that he said something, and then proved his beliefs right on the field.

It does not mean you play your game and THEN trash talk. Thats backwards. Its weak and pathetic. Why didn't he say all of this before the game? Was he afraid he couldn't handle Crab? Did he not want to put himself out there to look like a moron to the public?

Its really easy to act tough once the game is over and no one is around to test you. Did he make an amazing play? Absolutely. Was he excited? Sure.

Was it badass and tough to call a guy out after the game? Nope. You trash talk before hand and then leave it on the field.

The guy is actually a great player. He can say what ever he wants. We all know if he is doing it in good spirit and he isn't a bad guy.

He is a good player no doubt.. I just like the fact that he never got to shutdown roddy. IMO roddy has won there battles. Not saying he hasn't shut him down on plays but Roddy always seems to get that upper hand play on himbiggrin.png

Im 22…..

I said you Sound like,

You don't like **** talking even though its part of the game. You don't like the cloths someone chose to wear to an interview he is forced to conduct after he just lost the game for his team...

Yeah man, if Lamar Holmes did **** like this, he'd be an All-Pro tackle. :rolleyes:

You children need to go back to watching WWE if all you're looking for is wanna-be macho ********.

Sherman is a great corner, but if you "respect him" more because of this, you're the type of person this world could use less of.

joefalco and capologist like this

backing it up implies that he said something, and then proved his beliefs right on the field.

It does not mean you play your game and THEN trash talk. Thats backwards. Its weak and pathetic. Why didn't he say all of this before the game? Was he afraid he couldn't handle Crab? Did he not want to put himself out there to look like a moron to the public?

Its really easy to act tough once the game is over and no one is around to test you. Did he make an amazing play? Absolutely. Was he excited? Sure.

Was it badass and tough to call a guy out after the game? Nope. You trash talk before hand and then leave it on the field.

You talk like Sherman never says anything before games...

I said you Sound like,

You don't like **** talking even though its part of the game. You don't like the cloths someone chose to wear to an interview he is forced to conduct after he just lost the game for his team...

It isn't trash talking when you do it AFTER the game. How many times do I need to say it? If he said this ish before the game and then went out and proved it I would be fine with it.

And yeah. I have a big problem with the way Kaep acts. He is a PROFESSIONAL athlete. He is at a press conference speaking to people that do this for a living. Why do you need to wear your hat sideways and have on headphones? You aren't going to be listening to music.

capologist likes this

He is a good player no doubt.. I just like the fact that he never got to shutdown roddy. IMO roddy has won there battles. Not saying he hasn't shut him down on plays but Roddy always seems to get that upper hand play on himbiggrin.png

I see this on here also, Roddy is our loud mouth he gets under the skin of other teams and players sometimes causing them to commit penalties. He is not grabbing face mask and banging heads ala Steve Smith. Remember when Drew talked **** about the Falcons? Remember when Lofton talked ****? everyone feelings were hurt. You guys are acting Soft I suppose everyone should get a trophy next. Seahawks vs 49ers is a heated division rival. This is like if Trufant was talking **** after he shut down Lance Moore Id be laughing my *** off the same way.

You talk like Sherman never says anything before games...

He does. I have no problem with Sherman. I never said he was a thug or a punk or a clown or anything.

People seem to be having a hard time understanding.

I have a problem with the way Sherman acted. This one time. I don't have a problem with Sherman as a man.

Yeah man, if Lamar Holmes did **** like this, he'd be an All-Pro tackle. rolleyes.gif

You children need to go back to watching WWE if all you're looking for is wanna-be macho ********.

Sherman is a great corner, but if you "respect him" more because of this, you're the type of person this world could use less of.

Exactly. I don't mind trash talking on the field, I actually encourage that. However, when the mic and camera gets put on you, you need to handle yourself well and represent your teammates well...

It does not mean you play your game and THEN trash talk. Thats backwards. Its weak and pathetic. Why didn't he say all of this before the game? Was he afraid he couldn't handle Crab? Did he not want to put himself out their to look like a moron to the public?

Sherman didn't magically start talking trash for after this one game He has been saying it since before the season even started and he has gone out EVERY week and done his thing. So he in fact DID go out and prove his beliefs week after week. He has more then earned the right to talk some trash. People are just so butthurt and overemotional but you can't deny he is the best period. Like I said, if he was all talk and no substance then all these little pansies would have a point but as we all saw he beasts every single week so all the hate is stupid,irrational,and really pointless.

It isn't trash talking when you do it AFTER the game. How many times do I need to say it? If he said this ish before the game and then went out and proved it I would be fine with it.

And yeah. I have a big problem with the way Kaep acts. He is a PROFESSIONAL athlete. He is at a press conference speaking to people that do this for a living. Why do you need to wear your hat sideways and have on headphones? You aren't going to be listening to music.

Im pretty sure its Trash talking regardless when you do it, as it was conveyed that they were trash talking during the offseason as well. You have a problem because he doesn't fit you deem a professional athlete should look and act like. There is no mold that these guys have to fit. Its his style so why are you mad about it? You realize that most of these guys aren't wearing pants when they do these interviews? you realize this is setup in the stadium right after the locker room? It is also required.

Sherman didn't magically start talking trash for after this one game He has been saying it since before the season even started and he has gone out EVERY week and done his thing. So he in fact DID go out and prove his beliefs week after week. He has more then earned the right to talk some trash. People are just so butthurt and overemotional but you can't deny he is the best period. Like I said, if he was all talk and no substance then all these little pansies would have a point but as we all saw he beasts every single week so all the hate is stupid,irrational,and really pointless.

Ive said he is the best more than once.

Again, if he had a problem with the way Crab talked about him why didn't he respond before the game like he always does? Was he scared?

Exactly. I don't mind trash talking on the field, I actually encourage that. However, when the mic and camera gets put on you, you need to handle yourself well and represent your teammates well...

The play just happened man, he was pumped. Again Russell Wilson is the face of the franchise Sherman is the jester. Matt Ryan is the face of our franchise Roddy White is the jester.

Have any of you played football?

He's good, but the only difference between him and Trufant this year was more interceptions. He wasn't this mythical shutdown corner like Revis has been.

You weren't implying he was undefeated like Floyd?

You sound like a douche.

I'm sorry these millionaires don't take your church of football as seriously as you do. Must be hard on you.

Im pretty sure its Trash talking regardless when you do it, as it was conveyed that they were trash talking during the offseason as well. You have a problem because he doesn't fit you deem a professional athlete should look and act like. There is no mold that these guys have to fit. Its his style so why are you mad about it? You realize that most of these guys aren't wearing pants when they do these interviews? you realize this is setup in the stadium right after the locker room? It is also required.

They're professionals. There is a reason the NBA instituted a dress code

He's good, but the only difference between him and Trufant this year was more interceptions. He wasn't this mythical shutdown corner like Revis has been.

Only when its important..... like in the NFCCG the opposing team driving....