Favorite Falcon Game

SavvyFalcon89

Games I've attended..nothing tops the Seattle Playoff game. I still remember the postgame atmosphere walking out of the dome..electric. I also remember gagging nearly about to puke my nerves were so bad in between Bryant's kick and Carroll's f*ck up trying to ice him.

The Saints 5 Pick Game as well as the Denver game were special to attend..**** there were some great home games last year!

Beating Philly in Vick's return in 2011 was also a nice one, not really a special game but just the background of that one.

Also attended Vick's first start against Dallas in '01, I was 11 at the time, so the game is a bit blurry, but still a pretty big deal at the time.

Getting to see Marino for the only time on the last regular season game of the '98 season was special. I remember Chandler getting hurt (If I had a dime for every time those words were said) that game and DeBerg coming in for him and me bitching about wanting Graziani instead because I thought DeBerg was a bum (I can't thank my pop enough for instilling a love for football at such a young age haha)

But yeah..nothing tops Seattle last year..goosebumps is the best word to describe it.

Best game I've been to was the absolute azz pounding we gave Carolina at Bank Of America Stadium in November of 2002. It started slow. Carolina went 3 & out. Then, Vick drove us down the field, but Jay Feeley's FG attempt was blocked. Panthers got the ball, and Rodney Peete threw a pick to Keion Carpenter, who took it 40 yards to the house right in front of us. After that, the Falcons went off. We had 8 sacks, 4 INTs, and a couple forced fumbles. We were up 21-0 at halftime & all the Panthers fans left. EVERYBODY on the Falcons roster got in on the action...

Vick threw for 272 & 2 TDs

Even Doug Johnson threw a TD

Both Dunn & Duckett had rushing TDs (Dunn caught one as well)

Finneran had 100 yards receiving

Crumpler caught a TD, as did Trevor Gaylor

Brooking had an INT

Brady Smith had 3 sacks & a forced fumble

Ray Buchanan has a FF

Ellis Johnson had 2 sacks

Ashley Ambrose had an INT, as did Johndale Carty

Carpenter had the pick 6

It was nasty. Just complete domination.

final score:

FALCONS 41

PANTHERS 0

Oh, and we had beaten them 30-0 in ATL a few weeks earlier.

I've been to so many and the one I had the most fun at was the 2010 Ravens Thursday night game. They were supposed to be tougher and more physical. They had a defense full of studs and hall of fame players. We ran the no huddle most of the game and beat them down. They mounted a come back only to be deflated by Roddy's catch for a touchdown. We dominated, then let them back in it, like we usually do, the crowd got tight then erupted like a volcano with that score! Turner knocked Ray Lewis out and we imposed our will on them in impressive fashion. There were a lot of Ravens fans and we were all screaming Uni Brow every time they would try and put Matt down. It was a good time and the building was shaking.

I've been to many more that had more implications but that one was fun. The other one that I had the best time at was when we beat the Saints and intercepted Drew 5 times and stopped his streak! I tell everyone who's never been to a game to go to the Saints game when we play them at home if they want to feel intensity like they've never experienced before.

I've been to so many and the one I had the most fun at was the 2010 Ravens Thursday night game. They were supposed to be tougher and more physical. They had a defense full of studs and hall of fame players. We ran the no huddle most of the game and beat them down. They mounted a come back only to be deflated by Roddy's catch for a touchdown. We dominated, then let them back in it, like we usually do, the crowd got tight then erupted like a volcano with that score! Turner knocked Ray Lewis out and we imposed our will on them in impressive fashion. There were a lot of Ravens fans and we were all screaming Uni Brow every time they would try and put Matt down. It was a good time and the building was shaking.

I've been to many more that had more implications but that one was fun. The other one that I had the best time at was when we beat the Saints and intercepted Drew 5 times and stopped his steak! I tell everyone who's never been to a game to go to the Saints game when we play them at home if they want to feel intensity like they've never experienced before.

Both were very good games indeed. And I'm sorry I had to laugh laugh.png. I thought you were referring to that hickry on Drew Bree's face.

Ok a good game, but what made it the most memorable for you smile.png.......oh wait I got it never mind laugh.png

That was a great game to be at. I was there and remember the crowd being so loud that it was almost nauseating. The Rams were beaten from start to finish in that game.

That same year we had a very dramatic win over the Panthers just a week or 2 before, and the crowd was off the charts in that one as well. So much so that when I go to our games now I am very disappointed with how our crowd reacts.

Maybe 1998 playoff game against SF. There are several other pssobilities though:

1970 - PIT game made me a fan

2010 - Thursday night game against BAL

1995 - Xmas eve Hebert to Mathis game

1990 - NO eleven hats on the ball game

2004 - run STL outta the gym playoff game

2004 - Vick levitation game against the Panties

1978 - first playoff win (weather sucked though)

2006 - take them yellow towels and put em where the sun don't shine game against PIT

2012 - Elizabeth I'm comin to join you playoff game against SEA

2005 - beat PHI as in the warm ups

1990 - back in black game against HOU

2008 - Matt to Jenkins comeback against CHI

There are many more.

I too was at the 98 playoff game. I never once had the feeling that the Falcons would lose that game. I had an end zone seat and a close up of T.O. doing the Dirty Bird followed with a slashed throat move. After that happened, it seemed as if the Falcons went into overdrive on them.

Edited by 4dabirds

I've only been to the Redskins game back when Vick was the QB and his leg was broken, and then I went to the 2010 Packers Playoff game. Needless to say, neither one was fantastically enjoyable. Packers game was definitely memorable though. I did actually enjoy the experience, even if the team sucked it up. Eric Weems came to play that night.

Said it before here the 1978 first playoff game against the Eagles. First year I had season tickets and was just a kid. Miserable Christmas Eve weather rainy and cold, Falcons fell behind 13-0, first drive of the Falcons 4th crapped out and my older brother said let's go, I didn't want to but we left me and my friend with us, bitching all the way going to the car. On the way to the car hear the crowd start cheering, and when we get to car hear on the radio Bart to Mitchell Eagles 13 Falcons 7. I told my brother we are going back in LOL, get to the gate they let us back in something they'd never do today. Went in opposite of where our normal seats but got a great look at Bart to Francis go ahead TD with 1:37 left in 4th quarter, fricking crowd went nuts, so did we. Eagles though drive down to a chip shot FG, with 13 secs remaining, it was like a 27 yard kick, but on the muddy field Mike Micheal the 2nd string kicker just barely misses it. Here it is just a wildcard playoff game and the crowd storms the field my friend told my brother we are going on the field and he said right behind you , LOL guess 12 years of frustration . Bartkowski was getting swamped, think Bartkowski got hit harder after the game than he did during. Turned around and ran into Jeff Merrow Falcons and all he was saying was "unbelievable". Can't remember fans storming the field after an NFL game since, guess it might of happened just don't remember it.