Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psychic Gibbon

2014 Prospects The Falcons Have Shown Interest In

493 posts in this topic

my favorite wr in the draft. No chance in **** he will be a Falcon. But I think he will be the best WR in this draft

I'll take that bet. You seriously think Lee is better than Watkins,Evans, or even ODBJ?

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 5m

The Atlanta Falcons worked out Fresno State cornerback L.J. Jones, according to a source

With all the work that's been put in, this year, into looking at UDFA level prospects, here's hoping that it all pays off, and we can unearth a few more gems this year. If our UDFA class, this year, is even half as good as last year, then 2014 could be very good for us.

uga706 likes this

With all the work that's been put in, this year, into looking at UDFA level prospects, here's hoping that it all pays off, and we can unearth a few more gems this year. If our UDFA class, this year, is even half as good as last year, then 2014 could be very good for us.

It seems like the past 3-4 years there have been as many good players signed as UDFA as there were drafted in Rd's 6-7.

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 5m

The Atlanta Falcons worked out Fresno State cornerback L.J. Jones, according to a source

I'm sure this will be the last one before the draft. Judging from the list the only thing I'm sure of is that they're going to take a OT and a edge rusher with the first two picks, probably in that order and assuming Dimitroff doesn't squander the 2nd round pick in a trade up. After that, it's a crap shoot.

Yes hopefully

I'll take that bet. You seriously think Lee is better than Watkins,Evans, or even ODBJ?

only Watkins had a better college career than Lee.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Clive Walford will be a Falcon. Just saw that we had another workout with him.

Can you link that? I'd like to read about it.

Notice a trend? We had a PW with every player we drafted. Even the likes of Ricardo Allen.

Not Spruill or Starr, didn't actually bring them in at all. No workout for Southward. So...nah.

Walford's far from a lock though I wouldn't mind him at all, he's a good player. We've only actually worked Walford out once.

Also, does this hurt anyone else to see?

Dezmen Southward, Wisconsin - 7th-UDFA (sen^n)

Yes. That hurts to see. I think Shanny is getting to pick a offensive weapon in round 2 or 3. Ideally I'd like to see a trade down and be able to have an extra pick for offense early.

Walford had a senior bowl meeting, combine interview, pro day visit (which im sure we paid close attention to him there), private workout. He's the only tight end we've done that with. I think if he's there in the 3rd we'll take him.

Walford had a senior bowl meeting, combine interview, pro day visit (which im sure we paid close attention to him there), private workout. He's the only tight end we've done that with. I think if he's there in the 3rd we'll take him.

I'd be alright with that, I think the TE talent this year is pretty garbage but Walford is my favorite and getting him in the third is solid value. Really depends who's there in the 3rd. There's a good chance a really good RB or OG slips that far. Brian Parker in the late rounds would be nice too (unlikely tbh), but if we don't get him or Walford I'd rather we just wait till next year for TE.

I'd be alright with that, I think the TE talent this year is pretty garbage but Walford is my favorite and getting him in the third is solid value. Really depends who's there in the 3rd. There's a good chance a really good RB or OG slips that far. Brian Parker in the late rounds would be nice too (unlikely tbh), but if we don't get him or Walford I'd rather we just wait till next year for TE.

What do you like about Walford?

I have a feeling Shananhan is going to get his choice of weapon in Round 3. Working out Duke and Ameer and Clive... I don't see any of those guys in past Round 3.

Notice a trend? We had a PW with every player we drafted. Even the likes of Ricardo Allen.

didn't have one with Dez Southward or Cliff Matthews....