Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psychic Gibbon

2014 Prospects The Falcons Have Shown Interest In

493 posts in this topic

Pro Day Notes - 11:51 am ET - Former West Virginia, and current Montreal Alouttes HB Noel Devine, ran an unofficial 4.25 forty-time at the Mountaineers pro day this morning, with reps from the Bills, Bengals, 49ers, Colts, Falcons, Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Eagles, Cardinals, Chiefs, Jaguars, Texans, Saints and the Chargers among 24 NFL teams in attendance - Devine is looking for a shot to catch on with an NFL team...Stanford DE Trent Murphy ran a 4.72 forty-time, S Ed Reynolds ran a 4.42 forty-time,

Jesus... I forgot all about Noel! I remember he was a highly touted prospect out of high school and did great numbers at WV.

Jesus... I forgot all about Noel! I remember he was a highly touted prospect out of high school and did great numbers at WV.

Well proceed to forget about him again, b/c he made it abundantly clear, after that draft, that he had no desire to play for Atlanta...ever.

Shane P. Hallam@ShanePHallam 3h

#FloridaState LB Telvin Smith also mentions the Atlanta #Falcons as showing a lot of interest.

Hmm.....

I wonder how heavy is Smith now?

I read a report a few months ago where he has been attempting to bulk up a lot so he could stay at LB in the NFL. He needed to gain at least 15-20lbs.

Also, do you think there is a possibility that Nolan might want him at safety instead of linebacker? He has really good speed for someone his size and is faster than Kam Chancellor who is another huge safety that has very good coverage ability.

Well proceed to forget about him again, b/c he made it abundantly clear, after that draft, that he had no desire to play for Atlanta...ever.

I looked at his wiki.... Dude had two kids before he finished Jr High. Read some more... Kid is a certified dumass. The dumbest athlete I've read about so far and that's saying a lot. He can stay in Canada.

I looked at his wiki.... Dude had two kids before he finished Jr High. Read some more... Kid is a certified dumass. The dumbest athlete I've read about so far and that's saying a lot. He can stay in Canada.

Devinely a dumass!

- Another tackle the Washington Redskins are seriously interested in is Cameron Fleming (scouting report) of Stanford. Fleming has worked out for the Carolina Panthersas well as the Atlanta Falcons. He’s also completed a workout/visit for the Tennessee Titans. I’m told not only not only did Fleming score an impressive 33 on the wonderlic but one of the above mentioned teams gave him a 20 question quiz which he answered in less than one minute and scored 100%.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=9631

It all depends on the value... If the top defenders are gone.... We have to take a OT in the first round...... If Mack is there.. We will take Mack and grab a tackle later.... I just dont see Mack being there

Bolded players indicates that the team has conducted a private workout correct?

Private workout or visit. If they have both then they're bolded and underlined. Italics means interview.

Fleming is

I've mostly seen him projected in the 4th and a lot of people view him as a OG. I'm not that familiar with him though.

#1ATLFALCONSFAN likes this