So When The Dirty Bird Gets Mocked By Opposing Teams, It's Not A Big Deal?

crankdatfalcon

I'm watching PTI, and a question was asked, was kapernick mocking cam's superman imitation fair or foul??SERIOuSLy??are they just trying to baby cam now, feeling sorey for him???how soon do we forget frank gore imitating the dirty bird last year..or every time we play the panties and how cam a-town stomps when he scores..mannnnnnnn F Cam Newton and you can tell him I said that..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less when teams do the Dirty Bird. Not one player/coach/owner from that 98 team is currently on the falcons. The fact that that is the only thing they can pull to try and get to us is hilarious. We did the Dirty Bird 15 years ago. LOL!!! The superman thing was classless and pretty much shows Kaep is a numb nuts. I hope he gets steamrolled by a DE next week and said DE kisses his muscles after knocking the **** out of him.

Hard for someone to mock you if you simply act like you've been there before, rather than coming up with some silly azz signature move like you're a professional wrestler or a choreographer.

I wish they all did have signature moves and celebrations and whatnot. Football is entertainment. Nothing less, nothing more.

I wish they all did have signature moves and celebrations and whatnot. Football is entertainment. Nothing less, nothing more.

I agree 100% with the last part of your statement, which is why it is so absurd when people talk about "fair weather" fans.

As for the dancing, pretty sure most teams already have cheerleaders & mascots for that stuff. I'm much more entertained when I know the players are focussed on actually trying to win rather than worrying about what they do after they score. They should be thinking about how they are going to score again, not gloating about how they just did what they are supposed to do. Nothing those dudes do is more entertaining than simply winning.

No, but the fans from that era are still here.

Hey I was a fan back then too. Since 75. The mock is weak. It just shows the class of our players. We don't need a chant or a doofy dance. Just hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been in the end zone before.

I could care less when teams do the Dirty Bird. Not one player/coach/owner from that 98 team is currently on the falcons. The fact that that is the only thing they can pull to try and get to us is hilarious. We did the Dirty Bird 15 years ago. LOL!!! The superman thing was classless and pretty much shows Kaep is a numb nuts. I hope he gets steamrolled by a DE next week and said DE kisses his muscles after knocking the **** out of him.

Julio has done the Dirty Bird at least a couple of times

When Nicks did the dirty bird after scoring on us in the 2011 wild card game, I was so p!ssed I couldn't see straight. Maybe the maddest I've ever been while watching a football game. The Vaccaro hit on Ryan in week 1 is up there. Oh yeah, and Brooking on 3rd and 19. sad.png

B@stard!!!!I'm still pi$sed about Brooking and that play!! lol

Doing the A town stomp is disrespecting us? He is from Atlanta and grew up a falcons fan. This shouldnt even be an issue IMO. I will never forget Frank Gore doing the dirty bird though. I want revenge.

I wouldn't say disrespect but it's something..it's not on the same level as when prime time came back as a cowboy/49er and did his thang..that was entertainment..cam, not so much..