• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most expensive single game (Club Wembley) tickets go on sale 10am UK time tomorrow(Tuesday) which I believe is 5am East Coast time. These are £110-149 Then I think the rest of the single game tickets go on sale on Thursday at 10am UK time (5am East Coast time). These are anything from £37.50 to £105. Not sure what any of that is in US $.

The most expensive single game (Club Wembley) tickets go on sale 10am UK time tomorrow(Tuesday) which I believe is 5am East Coast time. These are £110-149 Then I think the rest of the single game tickets go on sale on Thursday at 10am UK time (5am East Coast time). These are anything from £37.50 to £105. Not sure what any of that is in US $.

1 pound = 1.64 US dollars so multiply every pound amount above by 1.64.

I'll try to answer all the above questions.. Tickets will go on general sale from Thursday here in the uk as the Falcons will be on the north sideline that is where our group is planning to be so that may be the place to go to get all Falcons fans together. The games usually sell out pretty quickly except maybe for the premium/ corporate tickets. As there is 3 games I think that this game will be the least popular of the 3 but that is not to say that it won't sell out because i'm sure it will may take longer than the 1-2 weeks that it normally takes though. The tickets that are on sale today are premium tickets that include some kind of VIP access to certain area's which is why they are more expensive.

I'll try to answer all the above questions.. Tickets will go on general sale from Thursday here in the uk as the Falcons will be on the north sideline that is where our group is planning to be so that may be the place to go to get all Falcons fans together. The games usually sell out pretty quickly except maybe for the premium/ corporate tickets. As there is 3 games I think that this game will be the least popular of the 3 but that is not to say that it won't sell out because i'm sure it will may take longer than the 1-2 weeks that it normally takes though. The tickets that are on sale today are premium tickets that include some kind of VIP access to certain area's which is why they are more expensive.

When you say pretty quick what is that then? 30 minutes an hour?

My internet crashed as I was buying tickets on the 4th row on top tier.....Had to settle for some cheap ones (£45/$65) as the lower sideline and upper sideline low rows were all sold out.(the £105 and £70 seats)

I doubt anyone will be close but I'll be in BK 534 row 15

If any get sent back after the February sales in the states I'll be looking to hop back in and buy some upgrades