Dang. Rivera And Company Coaching Rice's Pro Bowl Team.

Big Bubba

Shula's vanilla, predictable scheme is perfect for a meaningless game.

Hope we search for a new OC this off-season but doubt it happens.

I don't think Shula was that bad. I like to see him call plays with a better WR corp and a better Oline.

I don't know anything about the Panthers cap situation, but will that be Smith's last year? Just curious if he is in the closing years of a back loaded contract where it is easier to dump him than pay him. Just seems like he's been plating forever.

I don't know anything about the Panthers cap situation, but will that be Smith's last year? Just curious if he is in the closing years of a back loaded contract where it is easier to dump him than pay him. Just seems like he's been plating forever.

Nah he said after the game that he's coming back.

Smitty has already said he doesn't care about money anymore and that he already has all the money he'll ever need. If he says he's playing next year then that means he's playing next year. I imagine he'd play for peanuts if that's what it came down to, and I don't see JR allowing Smitty to be dumped like any other regular player. Them two are really tight with each other.

Steve is chasing numbers at this point.

I don't think Shula was that bad. I like to see him call plays with a better WR corp and a better Oline.

He did 100 times better than I thought he would. Of course I was comparing him at the beginning of this season to what he did with the BUCS back in the 90's.