Panthers Had A Great Year

Kevo

Congrats on the year you guys had! Your defense will be top 5 for the next few years if you can keep the key parts together.

I definitely see you guys going offense in the draft and free agency though.

Again...congrats on your season!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kevo and Do it. Like I said I didn't expect this good of a season this year. I expected to be in the playoff hunt but not the number 2 seed.

I see big things for the future of this team. They are ahead of schedule in my opinion.

We didn't get this thread after going 13-3 with the #1 seed

Not after going 11-5, 9-7, 13-3, 10-6 the four season before and doing nothing with it.

Like I said if we do the same thing and only have 1 playoff win and no rings. I expect to not get a pat on the back for a winning record in the regular season.

Hopefully we get past getting a cookie for nothing.

Not after going 11-5, 9-7, 13-3, 10-6 the four season before and doing nothing with it.

Like I said if we do the same thing and only have 1 playoff win and no rings. I expect to not get a pat on the back for a winning record in the regular season.

Hopefully we get past getting a cookie for nothing.

I was referencing the 2010 season, Ryan's third in the league just like Cam.

All we got was 'didn't punt once' and 'One and done, lulz'

dont recall any congrats threads in 08 either

Let's recap, shall we....

2008 after Atlanta lost we got the 'Falcons never should have beeen there'

2009 We got the tongue in cheek 'finally b2b winning seasons, lol'

2010 After we lost to the Packers 'One and done' 'didn't punt once' 'Noodle arm'

2011 '2 points' 'Nuff said

2012 After one **** of a game where the 9ers were getting many, many favorable calls 'Ryan blew it' 'Regular season champs'

Panthers go 6-10, 7-9 then finally have a winning record go one and done and RC can't give them enough accolades.

Thanks Kevo and Do it! I really didn't expect us to win the division let alone a 2nd seed and 1st round bye. Im happy with the improvements his team made especially the defense which I thought could Top 5 worthy if the secondary did anything for us.

All in all, going from 1-3 and firing Rivera so seeing the birth of Riverboat Ron and finishing 12-4 was amazing.

The NFC South and West will own the playoffs next year.

And oh yeah, **** THE NINERS AND **** KAEPERNICKS FAGGOT ***

Where's all this when we lose a po game? Lol

You guys may be the most sensitive bunch on the planet. Many of us said you guys would rebound from the playoff loss. But you can't recall that. We also said we objectively felt the team had little to no depth and that proved true this year. You guys need to take the good and bad equally.