One & Done, Two & Done And All Is Right With The World......

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Technically the Falcons shot at the playoffs and SB ended probably with the Jets game this year but the aints shot ended yesterday and the panties shot ended today. The only possible thing that could have been worse for me than the Falcons season would have been to see either of these two teams advance to the SB and thankfully that didn't happen. There is actually true justice in this world and my faith is restored! All you idiots in Camolina and Drew Orleans have a nice off season OK? See ya next year......

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically the Falcons shot at the playoffs and SB ended probably with the Jets game this year but the aints shot ended yesterday and the panties shot ended today. The only possible thing that could have been worse for me than the Falcons season would have been to see either of these two teams advance to the SB and thankfully that didn't happen. There is actually true justice in this world and my faith is restored! All you idiots in Camolina and Drew Orleans have a nice off season OK? See ya next year......

I bet you abuse animals!

Waste of space post. Dude got lost when he ventured out of TATF.

untitled1_zps1747ca89.png

You had to wait 3 months to post this. You don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of! You're that guy!

What a surprise...another loser thread.

Awww look at all the poor butt hurt Drew Orleans and Camolina fans....someone huwt you wittle boys feewings? So sorry..... You know what? Falcons sucked this year....so did the Bucs..... but in then end Drew Orleans and Camolina are no better either because now none of our teams have jack of a chance at a SB this year. Makes my day to see you losers suffer!!!

Awww look at all the poor butt hurt Drew Orleans and Camolina fans....someone huwt you wittle boys feewings? So sorry..... You know what? Falcons sucked this year....so did the Bucs..... but in then end Drew Orleans and Camolina are no better either because now none of our teams have jack of a chance at a SB this year. Makes my day to see you losers suffer!!!

Not 1 panther fan posted in your dumb *** thread until now. You are such a complete waste of natural resources please KYS soon.

Not 1 panther fan posted in your dumb *** thread until now. You are such a complete waste of natural resources please KYS soon.

But you're here now and I'm so glad.....LOL..... You morons don't seem to get that the more you post the more I delight in your misery..... Every last one of you has done the same thing when the Falcons have had playoff losses so why would you expect any different treatment? The double standard you rival fan morons have here in RC have is ridiculous. BTW....news flash.....RC or not you're on a Falcons board. Why the team allows you here is a mystery to me but they do, so getting picked at when your sorry team loses goes with the territory. Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

But you're here now and I'm so glad.....LOL..... You morons don't seem to get that the more you post the more I delight in your misery..... Every last one of you has done the same thing when the Falcons have had playoff losses so why would you expect any different treatment? The double standard you rival fan morons have here in RC have is ridiculous. BTW....news flash.....RC or not you're on a Falcons board. Why the team allows you here is a mystery to me but they do, so getting picked at when your sorry team loses goes with the territory.

Umm, nevermind...

But you're here now and I'm so glad.....LOL..... You morons don't seem to get that the more you post the more I delight in your misery..... Every last one of you has done the same thing when the Falcons have had playoff losses so why would you expect any different treatment? The double standard you rival fan morons have here in RC have is ridiculous. BTW....news flash.....RC or not you're on a Falcons board. Why the team allows you here is a mystery to me but they do, so getting picked at when your sorry team loses goes with the territory.

Yes pick at us after we kicked your team *** this year. And after 48 years of a empty trophy case. It must be pathetic being a POS dumb ***.

Yes pick at us after we kicked your team *** this year. And after 48 years of a empty trophy case. It must be pathetic being a POS dumb ***.

Oh boy......kicked our ***???? We hung with you for three quarters the first game with key pieces of our offense missing and a mostly rookie defense and the second game you needed a botched snap by our center to escape with the win..... You really need to get in touch with reality. I'll give you that you guys have a great defense but your offense and Sham of a QB are so sorry that even though your defense sacked Ryan nine times you still BARELY escaped with the win. This season excluded we OWN your teams sorry butts so keep living in your fantasy world if it helps you sleep at night. Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Trollin...Trollin.....on the RC! You up on your high horse, because playoff teams got beat this weekend? Dude your team was never in talks for the playoffs. Man stop embarrassing yourself. You are the falcon fan I can't stand. Dude get a life, it's just a game.

I'm the coward but your B*tch @ss just shows up after yesterday laugh.png ! Go have a cold one you lousy alcoholic lush

Only a coward would bring up alcohol to a recovering alcoholic with over 15 years of sobriety all over something as stupid as a sports rivalry. I don't have to share my private issues with alcohol with anyone but I do it freely and courageously with the hope that it may help someone who is in the same boat I once was. I also did it here to highlight part of my disdain with the city of New Orleans, a city that pretty much promotes excessive alcohol consumption. So yes you're a classless little coward hiding behind a PC on the internet trying to insult me the only way your feeble little brain can figure out a way to. I've had my fun though so I'm done with you losers for now but I will come back here anytime I want. Rest assured of that. Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Only a coward would bring up alcohol to a recovering alcoholic with over 15 years of sobriety all over something as stupid as a sports rivalry. I don't have to share my private issues with alcohol with anyone but I do it freely and courageously with the hope that it may help someone who is in the same boat I once was. I also did it here to highlight part of my disdain with the city of New Orleans, a city that pretty much promotes excessive alcohol consumption. So yes you're a classless little coward hiding behind a PC on the internet trying to insult me the only way your feeble little brain can figure out a way too. I've had my fun though so I'm done with you losers for now but I will come back here anytime I want.

images_zps2b60807f.jpg