One Player I Want The Falcons To Do Anything To Sign Him...

arabfalcon

Alex Mack.

Living in Ohio whenever they say his name they automatically say "pro bowl center" I know Cleveland is going to try everything to keep him but if Atlanta shows they want him from the first day then I'm sure Mack would think about it. To be honest I wouldn't mind if we was our only oline FA addition. (Obviously we need to draft a right guard)

Baker-Blalock-Mack-Draft Pick (richardson)-Holmes

With Schrader Terren Jones Hawley and Konz as back ups.

If Holmes starts TD needs to be fired

Holmes does not even look like an NFL player. This guy needs to be buried deep in our archives. Only time his name should be brought up around here again, is to reference how bad someone else is playing.

"****, he's pulling a Holmes today"

id be ok with that.. Baker Blaylock Mack Hawley Johnson would be serviceable I think... remember Johnson was the slotted RT before the injury, he beat out Holmes and etc in training camp.

That sounds horrible mate. Baker and hawley are mediocre at the best of times, Johnson hadn't even officially beaten out Holmes yet, a lot of people still thought Holmes was going to start on his own, and Blalock is average. That would just be a repeat of the line this year we need to have at the very least new starting RG & RT's.

Guest King Jigsaw

Mack is a dream that people need to wake up from. When Cleveland uses the 4th overall pick on Johnny Manziel, do you think they're going to have anyone other than their all-pro center snapping the ball to him?

Mack is a dream that people need to wake up from. When Cleveland uses the 4th overall pick on Johnny Manziel, do you think they're going to have anyone other than their all-pro center snapping the ball to him?

It should be very obvious to anyone that Cleveland will keep Mack even if it means franchising him. They are likely drafting a QB and will need Mack there it doesn't make sense not to have him.

Also Cleveland isn't nearly as bad as some people think. Their Defense is solid with a lot of young talent, and they got some pieces on Offense. They need a QB. Heck they won some games and were competitive when Hoyer was playing.

It should be very obvious to anyone that Cleveland will keep Mack even if it means franchising him. They are likely drafting a QB and will need Mack there it doesn't make sense not to have him.

Also Cleveland isn't nearly as bad as some people think. Their Defense is solid with a lot of young talent, and they got some pieces on Offense. They need a QB. Heck they won some games and were competitive when Hoyer was playing.

You may be right but Anything can happen. Nothing wrong with fans wanting a player who may hit FA. Until he signs with his team or another it can still happen!

Holmes has the movement of a manhole cover.

That is not true.

He is very agile for a man his size.

The problem is his technique can be so bad it slows him down.

A great example of his quickness when he does it right is the Bills game ... the long TD by Smith it was Holmes block when he pulled and got out on the edge that set up the TD.

I'm sorry Hardy owned Holmes last game of the season he is a backup at best

He actually didn't. Hardy got his sacks when he moved inside to play DT. Holmes improved as the year went on. I prefer him to Baker. He took his lumps as any rookie would. It's funny how people keep acting like he was a 1st round pick. I'll still let him compete with Baker for the starting LT position

He actually didn't. Hardy got his sacks when he moved inside to play DT. Holmes improved as the year went on. I prefer him to Baker. He took his lumps as any rookie would. It's funny how people keep acting like he was a 1st round pick. I'll still let him compete with Baker for the starting LT position

Holmes certifiably had his struggles but he did improve greatly.

With another off season and hopefully a new blocking scheme that utilizes his quickness more ( more ZB concepts) he has the tools to be a really good nfl LT.