Man Wtf Do I Do To Find Good Fans?

outofsight2484

I have heard every single player bad mouthed and disrespected..It doesn't matter what they have done or how good they are. If they have a falcon logo he is getting bad talked. I officially lost all respect for falcon fans when they started bad mouthing RW..after 9 years of iron man hes gets hurt and is pushed back early yet hes old and injury prone..just a perfect example of what these boards are about...Hey but lagarett blount had a break out game why don't we have him lol what a joke

So you think there are not many real fans here because their opinion is different than your own. This is an internet message board. People have their own opinion. Just because you think something is stupid, does mean someone isn't a real fan. True enough, there are aome very ignorant things that get spewed around here but regardless, it's the internet. If you want something better, join a community group in Washington so you can punch someone in the mouth