Man Wtf Do I Do To Find Good Fans?

outofsight2484

There are plenty of good fans but most don't come to this board anymore because of all of the trolls. Being in Washington just take pride in being the only person in the entire state to have good taste in football because im doubting you are going to find many fans lol

Probably because we always find a way to **** up , We have a good *** Offense but an *** Defense, get to the playoffs then **** up like always. I Wish we had a fanbase like the seahawks but we dont. #RISEUP

( I Wish we had a fanbase like the seahawks but we dont. #RISEUP )

Wouldn't it be better to wish for a team like the seahawks instead

im a die hard fan and i live in california. my profile pic is myself and billy joe tolliver, who i was thrilled to meet just because he was a former falcon. try talking to a niner fan. i was in line at the grocery store today and the guy behind me was telling his friend that the superbowl was next week because there were no good teams in the afc. do you know why he said that? because niner fans know the score to their game via phone alerts. they dont watch the games. granted, there are a few that know football. but the large majority only know what their phone tells them. raider fans are diehard but delusional. they believe theyre 1 piece away from a superbowl, every year!! so i tend to reserve football talk for when i find a fan of a team somewhere other than here.