BankerBird™

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather them switch the slogan to:

"Man up."

That works better on so many different levels.

I kinda agree with you on this. I mean, look at who we've brought in as O-line and D-line coaches - two guys who have reputations as some of the toughest football players to ever play the game. What that tells me is - as Blank himself said - we weren't as tough in the trenches as we needed to be, which is more of "man up" problem than "rise up".

The whole Rise Up thing really needs to be done away with. Typical Falcons corporate BS. They paid some PR and marketing firms a lot of money to come up with a dumb, generic slogan and have been trying to force it down everyone's throat ever since.

Also, the pin on those weights needs to be about 8 slots higher to accurately reflect our weight room.

Lol...put out a full page ad - Complain

Don't put out a full page ad - Complain about the FO not apologizing to the fans or showing they care (I've heard it)

I know, right?

Some people will never be satisfied.

I remember Blank doing this after his first or second year as owner. He had high expectations that were dashed just like the rest of us.

The whole Rise Up thing really needs to be done away with. Typical Falcons corporate BS. They paid some PR and marketing firms a lot of money to come up with a dumb, generic slogan and have been trying to force it down everyone's throat ever since.

Also, the pin on those weights needs to be about 8 slots higher to accurately reflect our weight room.

RISE UP!!!!!