What Will We Do If The Falcons Are The Only Nfc South Team To Not Win A Superbowl?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect that will be the case if not this year then somewhere down the road

seriously, if it happens, it happens. It was earned. We have had more than enough chances but always fall short. If Carolina were to win one, their front office deserves major kudos for putting together an actual championship team

Transcript of the football God's latest meeting regarding the state of Georgia's football operations:

"Georgia is 10 yards from a National Championship" - Catch the ball, and fall down as time expires.

"The Atlanta Falcons are 5 yards from a Super Bowl appearance" - Use all 4 plays: drop one, and blind the ref on the last one.

"Freak of nature pass rusher in the Falcons grasp" - Go for 2 Mike.

I can totally see this outcome considering our status as the whipping bytch of the Gods. We should have used a live chicken.

I agree with you in a sense but I don't think its a if it happens I think when it happens

nothing we can do to stop it. If it happens, it happens. That's pretty much the only thing I can look at it. You don't have to. I won't be mad and I won't be happy. Just shrug my shoulders and look forward to next season, like always

until they win it, why crown them, they'll probably lose and be in the same boat as us. You never know what our rosters gonna look like after free agency and the draft, the way this division is don't expect Carolina to finish first again.

Edited by roman42

Chargers played the first game in Philly this year, they'll be winning the Super Bowl. It's how it's worked for the past 5 years or so.

honestly I dont think the chargers can beat the broncos in a playoff game... if you watched their game where Chargers won, it was largely because the Broncos committed some stupid penalties and Chargers put up points through the run game. If the penalties didn't happen the Broncos would have stayed on the field and kept scoring... I think it happened like 2 or three times where they ****** up and had to get off the field.

Overall I want Panthers to win today (even though I hate Cam Newton); it's good to have our division reppd in the NFC championship game. I hate the Niners more than the panthers anyways, and I will enjoy seeing Cam get ****** with by the Seattle thunder dome--imagine : )

honestly I dont think the chargers can beat the broncos in a playoff game... if you watched their game where Chargers won, it was largely because the Broncos committed some stupid penalties and Chargers put up points through the run game. If the penalties didn't happen the Broncos would have stayed on the field and kept scoring... I think it happened like 2 or three times where they ****** up and had to get off the field.

Overall I want Panthers to win today (even though I hate Cam Newton); it's good to have our division reppd in the NFC championship game. I hate the Niners more than the panthers anyways, and I will enjoy seeing Cam get ****** with by the Seattle thunder dome--imagine : )

No, Niners take it today and then walk by Seattle if Wilson doesn't play better than he did yesterday,