Super Saints Members Are Morons

lod01

LOL at the super saints forum. I used to think they were intelligent until today. They have taken stupid to whole new levels.

Jimmy Graham isn't worth it.

Sounds like and judging by his play today, looks like he might not have the heart for football. Loomis better but the checkbook away and buy a money order instead

Trade him to the Lions -swap 1st rd picks and their 2nd rd pick straight up

Trade him for josh Gordon and a first round pick

It took 4 pages for someone with a clue to mention that he has been playing with plantar fascitis the whole year.

I personally think it was just poor gamecalling by payton as to why Graham sucked.. but in general, I think Graham is overrated and isnt worth the price (esp for us!) this offseason.. If we go for him and pay anything more than $3m a year, i'll be pissed.. I want nothing to do with him. Hes no Tony G.

I personally think it was just poor gamecalling by payton as to why Graham sucked.. but in general, I think Graham is overrated and isnt worth the price (esp for us!) this offseason.. If we go for him and pay anything more than $3m a year, i'll be pissed.. I want nothing to do with him. Hes no Tony G.

he isn't overrated. But he can't block worth a ****. And ATL isnt going after him. We have line issues that needs to be addressed. And he will easily get more than $3 mil a year. And he has been better than TG the last two years

And another one is lobbed over the fence by the Mods. Thanks.

The Falcon website needs a graveyard for these threads. Rivals doesn't want, ask or need them.

I don't think the mods care what wee think about them leaving their trash here. Heck, after the LH/WFW fiasco they almost removed RC from the forums all together.

tl;dr We have to just deal with it

LOL at the super saints forum. I used to think they were intelligent until today. They have taken stupid to whole new levels.

Jimmy Graham isn't worth it.

Sounds like and judging by his play today, looks like he might not have the heart for football. Loomis better but the checkbook away and buy a money order instead

Trade him to the Lions -swap 1st rd picks and their 2nd rd pick straight up

Trade him for josh Gordon and a first round pick

It took 4 pages for someone with a clue to mention that he has been playing with plantar fascitis the whole year.

Plantar fascitis is a chronic condition.