Good Game 49Ers

Born A-Ginn

Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted ladies and gentleman. The 49ers got Michael Crabtree back, AKA Jerry Rice 5000, and Kap is playing at a level no one in the history of the game has ever reached. No way we've got a chance in heII at this one.

As if Michael Crabtree wasn't enough, it's also Cam and Rivera's first playoff game. A rusty and hurt J-Stew will supposedly play (which would mark like his 3rd game in over a year) and I'm not quite sure if Steve Smith has done enough icing up... son.

San Fran and Michael Crabtree are undoubtedly playing their best ball of the season at just the right time and they're probably the healthiest team in the league right now. Word in the water cooler is Colin just might be the greatest playoff quarterback in the history of the NFL.

Did I mention Michael Crabtree was back?

There's been reports that Greg Hardy was limited in practice due to bronchitis, which is a terrible combination to go along with his asthma. Probably won't get any pressure at all on that all-star 49ers offensive line. Especially now that Michael Crabtree is back and he'll be back there blocking.

I don't know, I just don't see how we're gonna pull this one off...

Oh yeah, and Michael Crabtree is back

49ers - 122

Panthers - 3

For teh Love of God, please beat the 49ers. My hatred of that teams runs deeper than all my Falcons hate. I was rooting for the Falcons last year in the NFCCG it was so bad. Today's loss sucked but it is not even in the same ballpark as the playoff loss in 2011 at Candlestick. Three teams go 13-3 that year and the Saints get the effin third seed. Anyway, kill Justin Smith while you are at it.