Aquib Talib - Legarrette Blount

freebird310

I wish we could find FAs like this .............sad.png

It's not like the Pats "found" them. They were both very talented players with enormous character concerns. Talib should probably be in prison and Blount is insane. No way we would have ever taken a chance on either.

After what Vick did I can't blame them

Remember Blank also invested a ton of money in Micheal Vick only to get burned for it

Yeah, I understand that, but it has been a while now. I don't think it is nesessary to so no to every player with any issues in his past. I think the obvious problem with Vick was the investment we made in him. It would be different with a late round pick or a cheap FA signing.

Blount? Really? Talib was a great pickup for them but to say you wish we could find guys like these when we found Turner and got 4 great years out of him makes zero sense. Blunt has been a decent pickup. Nothing special

Yeah, Blount got the ball on like the 3 yard line 3 times and scored. He didn't exactly run 30 yards for them

They are both been lights out this year though ....Seems like the Pats always find a way .....

Could have shared a cell with Hernandez...

This. The Pats took a huge chance on those two with their character flaws, and as seen in Hernandez, it actually Doesn't alway work out.