Tough Luck Aints....ha Ha

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Loving every second of that especially the bonehead forward pass by Colston. Now I just need to see the panties go down in flames and my weekend will be complete! I really can't stand the seahags or the filthy whiners either but ANYTHING is better than seeing division rivals advance!

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

I will say this, WFW was right, we clown each other back and forth, and we all give him $hit (which will probably continue), but at least he was here all season while the Falcons were having a bad year. Now you coward @ss johnny come lately posters don't open their mouths until they think it is safe, that's beyond pathetic, but carry on

I will say this, WFW was right, we clown each other back and forth, and we all give him $hit (which will probably continue), but at least he was here all season while the Falcons were having a bad year. Now you coward @ss johnny come lately posters don't open their mouths until they think it is safe, that's beyond pathetic, but carry on

Not that I have to justify myself to you but I haven't been on the board much anywhere this year.... not TATF or here. I got sick of my fellow Falcons fans whining. But I will come and go anywhere on this site as I dang well please. After all it is a Falcons board not an aints panties or bucs board. You're only here because the Falcons allow it be ...... a lot of other teams run rival fans off..... Pathetic? no boy, pathetic is anyone who would use alcohol addiction as ammunition against someone like me who had the guts to stand up and admit a problem and will tell anyone who listens, their story of beating it and over 15 years of sobriety. And over something as silly as a sports rivalry at that..... And you have the nerve to call me a coward?...tsk tsk... Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Not that I have to justify myself to you but I haven't been on the board much anywhere this year.... not TATF or here. I got sick of my fellow Falcons fans whining. But I will come and go anywhere on this site as I dang well please. After all it is a Falcons board not an aints panties or bucs board. You're only here because the Falcons allow it be ...... a lot of other teams run rival fans off..... Pathetic? no boy, pathetic is anyone who would use alcohol addiction as ammunition against someone like me who had the guts to stand up and admit a problem and will tell anyone who listens, their story of beating it and over 15 years of sobriety. And over something as silly as a sports rivalry at that..... And you have the nerve to call me a coward?...tsk tsk...

Rum or Tequila?

And BTW...don't any of you aints or panties fans sit here and tell me that you would not be doing the same thing right now and rubbing Falcons fans noses in it if the shoe was on the other foot.... In fact you did just that last year when we got eliminated. Now you want to act all holier than thou? ... What a joke. Y'all have a nice off season OK.....

Loving every second of that especially the bonehead forward pass by Colston. Now I just need to see the panties go down in flames and my weekend will be complete! I really can't stand the seahags or the filthy whiners either but ANYTHING is better than seeing division rivals advance!

You're a ********* and you'll alway be a *********. That is all.

Articles were written on how the Falcons were the most disappointing team this season, and this fellow is going to make fun of the Saints jeez I think ti time to smell the coffee.... Yeah the Falcons had injuries but the Saints beat them in game number one before anyone was ever injured.. This year was a Epic Fail and everyone in the NFL knows it.

A Falcon season typically goes like this, Pre season Superbowl talk, Post season top 10 draft pick talk, its rebuilding time..

Edited by Bartholomew

And BTW...don't any of you aints or panties fans sit here and tell me that you would not be doing the same thing right now and rubbing Falcons fans noses in it if the shoe was on the other foot.... In fact you did just that last year when we got eliminated. Now you want to act all holier than thou? ... What a joke. Y'all have a nice off season OK.....

Last year? ****, I did it 12 times this year.

Edited by mvcrook

WFW doesn't think you could find one Falcons fan that says different Jack...Just sayin'cool.png

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

I don't say any different....Falcons sucked this year....who said any different??.... aints sucked last year.... but that didn't stop the aints fans from twisting the knife when the Falcons got eliminated...... now they want to get all butt hurt because I'm enjoying their misery a little bit and having some fun? Sounds like the old double standard to me..... but anyway...I've had my fun....hope to have a little more tomorrow with the panties fans..... Keep em humble in here WFW...Lord knows they need it!