Lol Saints

The Falcon Jedi Knight

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

Quit playin....lmfao falcons fan likes the saints coach...

Why in the **** would any true fan ever ever ever root for the saints to ever win.....?????

your right. I do hate the saints team ( I do love their head coach though ) but you gotta root for good over evil don't you. The Seahawks are classless. A cancer on the NFL .

Yeah. The Seahawks are classless because their DBs talk a bunch of ****. That's a lot worse than placing bounties on opposing QBs and the HC stealing Vicodin from the team doctor.

Was it the drug theft or getting suspended for running bounty systems that made you originally fall for him, out of curiosity.

Nah , its his ' let's score every play ' play calling. He goes for the kill every game. No let up. Also I don't think you can prove he had anything to do those ' bounty systems ' anyway. But how in the **** can you pull for the media darling seahawks ??????
Guest Negatorris

Seahawks are being too conservative. They better start running more play action like they should have earlier.

Nothing they do just isn't working. The Aints pass rush is dominating, and Wilson can't do sh*t. Sound familiar?

Archived